Trailer Trip || S.S (part 2)

When you finally arrived at the trailer park, you went to find your parents.

"Thank God." Your mom said and pulled you into a tight hug.

"Okay, that's enough mom, I'm choking on the end." You said as you tried to get out of her grip.

"What happened?" Lori asked.

"The car started smoking and I pulled over." Spencer said.

"The mechanic said the radiator was broken and the engine was overheating. But luckily they managed to fix it." Caleb said.

———

You and Sadie unpacked the tables and chairs while the others helped with dinner.

You ate your dinner and then cleared up after yourselves.

"Okay, we know we let you guys have a separate trailer, but that's just for the duration of the drive." Your father said. "The two families sleep separately so everyone has a little privacy."

"Come on. We were having such a good time." Jacey pouting.

"I'm sorry Jacey." Lori put her hand on Jacey's shoulder and kissed her head.

"Can Y/n sleep with us?" Jacey asked looking towards her parents.

"No way." Mitchell countered. "I want to sleep tonight." He continued as Sadie slap him on the shoulder.

"We'll sneak out when everyone's asleep." You whispered to Sadie and she nodded.

———

After you made sure your parents were asleep, you wrote to Sadie.

You quietly closed the door behind you and walked towards Sadie's trailer. As soon as you got there Sadie stepped out the door.

"Ready to go?" You asked as you reached out your hand for her to hold.

"Where are we going?" She asked curiously.

"Since we didn't have much time to explore the area I thought we'd go for a walk."

"I think there's a lake nearby, let's go there."

"I'm in." You said and then took out your flashlight and turned it on to see the way.

Once you got to the lake you sat down at the end of the dock, your feet touching the water. You put your hands behind your back and braced yourself as you looked up at the sky. The sky was full of stars, with only the moon shining both of you.

"The sky is beautiful." You said as you looked at the different constellations.

Sadie looked up at the sky and then back at you. "Indeed."

"I have an idea." You said and then stood up and started taking off your clothes.

"What are you doing now?" Sadie asked, laughing.

"Going for a swim." You said after taking off the last of your clothes and standing naked next to Sadie.

"Naked?"

"Why not? It's night and we're the only ones here." You said and then reached out your hand to Sadie. "Want to join me?"

Sadie sighed then stood up and she too started to take off her clothes. When she finished she looked at you and you grinned and grabbed Sadie by the waist and jumped in the water with her.

Sadie screamed and when you came to the surface she gave you a stern look. You smiled innocently at her.

"Idiot." She huffed and then splashed water in your face.

You laughed then swam closer to her and wrapped your arms around her waist.

"Not funny. The water is cold." She whined.

You giggled then leaned in and kissed her. While kissing, Sadie put her arms around your neck and you felt her smile into the kiss. You pulled away from each other for lack of air.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Sadie said and then gave you another short kiss.

———

After about half an hour, you swam to the dock because Sadie was pouting about being cold. After you got out of the water you got dressed and headed back to the trailers.

You were almost to the trailers when you heard a noise behind you. You both looked in the direction of the noise. You shone your flashlight in the direction of the noise and saw a goat.

"It's just a goat." Sadie said after exhaling in relief.

The goat suddenly started ran towards you.

"An angry goat." You shouted then grabbed Sadie's hand and ran towards the trailer.

Once you got to the trailer you quickly climbed up the ladder on the side of the trailer.

"The goat can't come up here, right?" Sadie asked in panic.

"I hope not." You said and then looked at Sadie and you both burst out laughing.

"Stupid goat." Sadie said and the goat ran into the trailer.

Sadie clung tightly to you. After a few moments, someone opened the trailer door, scaring the goat away.

Casey stepped out of the trailer and looked up at the roof of the trailer.

"What are you doing up there?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.

"We got chased up by a goat." You replied as you shrugged.

"Where is there a goat?" Casey asked, puzzled.

"The goat's already gone, thanks to you." Sadie said and then both of you climbed down from the roof of the trailer.

"What are you doing outside at this hour? It's 2 in the morning."

"We went for a swim." You said, and Sadie slapped your arm.

"You went for a swim?"

"Late night swim." You shrugged.

"Go to bed!" Casey said sternly and then pointed towards the trailer.

Sadie turned towards you. "Good night." She said and gave you a quick kiss.

"Good night."