Mistake || S.S

You're at a house party and dancing with a strange guy. Suddenly someone puts their arm around your waist and pulls you away. Startled, you turn around and see it's Sadie. Sadie pulled you into one of the rooms.

"Would you mind telling me what you were doing?" She asked nervously.

"I was dancing."

Sadie started laughing. "If you call that dancing, what's it like when you're not just dancing?" She asked sarcastically.

You looked at her blankly and then grinned because you realized why she was acting that way.

"What are you grinning at?"

"You're jealous."

"Why would I be jealous? We're not together."

"It doesn't matter. You're still jealous." You said with a grin. Sadie suddenly put her arms around your neck and kissed you. When you pulled away, she nervously stroke her hair and ran out of the room.

—————

"Why did you kiss me?" You asked Sadie after you went into the bathroom afterwards.

"I just got carried away with emotion..." She said and opened the door but you stood in front of her and closed the door.

"I think you're lying." You said as you stepped closer to her.

"What makes you think that?" She asks disinterestedly, you smile as you hear her take a ragged breath, trying to mask her feelings.

"Because if I do this..." You put your arm around her waist. "Or if I do this..." You kiss her neck. "You don't stop me."

Sadie puts her arms around your neck and you slide your hand down to her bottom.

'God, she's got a lovely bottom,' you think to yourself.

"I hope you know you're an idiot." Sadie smiles away then falls against your lips.

You carefully push against the door, not breaking the kiss in the process. You reach behind her back and close the door. As the lock clicked you reached under her thighs and lifted her up. Her legs wrapped tightly around your waist. She sighed softly as you kissed her neck while your hands were already under her skirt, groping her bottom.

—————

A few weeks later you're standing outside Sadie's house and knock on the door. After a few moments, Sadie opens the door and looks at you in surprise.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you." You say and walk past her into the house.

"Sure, come on in." She says sarcastically.

"Don't be a jerk."

"So?" Sadie asks, arms crossed.

"I want to talk about us." You said.

Sadie laughed. "There's no such thing as 'we' being you and I being me."

"I don't see it that way at all."

"Come on Y/n, that night was just a mistake. You were as drunk as I was. Nothing more."

"When you kissed me you weren't drunk. Neither was I. So don't say it was a mistake."

"Oh God... don't say you fell in love with me." Sadie laughed. You weren't looking at her, you were looking at your shoes.

"Y/n..." Sadie said and walked closer to you, took your chin and lifted your head. "Are you in love with me?" She asked softly.

You nodded. "I think that's always been the case. I just-" You continued and Sadie ran her thumb across your lips, silencing you. She looked deep into your eyes and then leaned in and kissed you.

When you pulled away she rested her forehead against yours.

"Be my girlfriend." Sadie said softly.

"What?" You asked, surprised.

"Y/n Y/l/n, will you be my girlfriend?" She asked, looking you in the eye.

"No." You said seriously.

"Oh..." Sadie blew out a breath and then stepped away from you while nervously rummaging through her hair.

You started laughing. "I was just kidding. You should have seen your face." You continued to laugh.

"Did I mention I hate you?" She asked, laughing.

"No one told you that you can't hate your girlfriend?" You asked and walked closer to her, wrapped your arms around her waist and kissed her deeply.