Celeb crush || S.S

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh myGod." You cried excitedly.

"What happened?" Asked Tom, your best friend.

"I got a message from Sadie Sink."

"And what did she say?" He asked.

"I don't know...I don't dare open it. I'd rather you look at it." You said as you handed him your phone.

"Are you really that afraid to open a message?" He teased.

"It's Sadie Sink, what do you think?!"

"Okay, okay, relax." He giggled.

You waited impatiently for him to finally read the message.

"So, what did she text?" You asked impatiently.

Tom grinned. "She wants to meet you and asked for your number."

"WHAT?!"

———

It's been a few days since "you" gave Sadie your phone number and you've spoken every day since then. And tonight you're meeting her. You agree with Sadie that you go for a walk because you both feel like it.

"Hi." You said hello while hugging each other.

"Hi."

"You look pretty." You complimented her.

"Thank you. You're pretty too." She said with a smile.

"Shall we?" You asked with a smile.

"Sure."

———

"What are you thinking about?" Sadie asked when she noticed you were deep in thought.

"Just wondering why you texted me that day. Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking out of spite or because I wouldn't have happy at all, I'm just curious." You said.

"Well...honestly I've wanted to text you for a long time but I was afraid. I've had a crush on you for a while and in one of your interviews you said you have a crush on me so I thought it was now or never." She said shyly.

"So the girl I've had a crush on for a long time likes me back. What are the chances of that." You said with a grin.

"Maybe more than you think." She said.

"Maybe."

Sadie smiled and put her arms around your waist and hugged you tightly. You put your arm around her neck and with one hand you ran your hand through her hair and massaged her head. Sadie hummed contentedly.

"You like that?" You asked.

"Yeah." She replied quietly. "But I like the hug better."

"You can have as much of it as you want." You said.

Sadie raised her head to look you in the eye.

"So can I have some of this, too?" She asked with a grin.

"What do you m-" You asked but Sadie cut you off by pressing her lips to yours.

It was a short but perfect kiss.

"So?"

"Well...you can have as much of this as you want." You said smiling and then leaned forward and kissed her.

———

You and Sadie have been together for a few months now. You and Sadie were in the kitchen cooking dinner. Or rather you were cooking and Sadie was sitting on the kitchen counter watching you.

You stirred the sauce once more and put the lid back on the pan.

"Okay, this is almost done." You said after turning to Sadie.

"Come here." She said as she held out her arms in front of her.

You walked over and put your arm around her waist and Sadie put her arm around your neck. Sadie smiled at you before leaning in close and giving you a peck on the lips. That one kiss was not enough for either of you so before Sadie could pull away completely you pulled back into a passionate kiss.

Your lips moved in sync then you pulled away from each other when the air become a problem. Sadie hugged you tightly, her head resting in the crook of your neck. You rested your chin on her shoulder.

You were like that for a few minutes until you felt and heard Sadie sobbing quietly.

"Hey." You said after pulling away from her and wiping her tears away with your thumb. "Why are you crying?" You asked softly.

"Cause I'm happy." Sadie replied softly.

You smiled and then leaned close and gave her a peck on the lips. Her lips tasted slightly salty from her tears. You leaned your forehead against hers.

"I love you." You said.

"Words and actions cannot express enough how much I love you." She said.

———

Your relationship with Sadie reached the point where you moved in together.

Sadie is in the kitchen. You walk up to her and give her a peck on the lips, then laugh and run away.

Sadie looks after you with a confused look on her face, then shakes her head and goes back to what she was doing.

———

You and Sadie are in the living room watching a movie. You slowly turn your head towards her and then quickly lean in close and give her a peck on the lips. Then you run away from her again.

"What's wrong with you today Y/n?!" Sadie asks herself as she exhales in annoyance.

———

You're in the laundry room sorting laundry. You put the clothes in the washing machine and then pour in the detergent and rinse aid. Before you can start the wash Sadie is standing in the doorway holding a t-shirt.

"Can you still put this in the washing machine?" She asks.

"Sure." You take the t-shirt from her, put it in the washing machine and start the wash.

Sadie walks over to you and wraps her arms around your waist, resting her head on your chest. You pull her close to you and rest your head on top of hers. You kiss the top of her head and Sadie pulls away slightly. She smiles at you then leans forward and gives you a long kiss.

"Better one good kiss than more stolen kisses, right?" Sadie asks with a grin after pulling away.

"Yes, it is." You reply with a smile.

"Then why have you been giving me just peck on the lips all day and then running away from me?" She asked, laughing.

"Because it was more fun that way." You said.

Sadie laughs as shakes her head.
"Idiot."

"Your idiot, of course."