Coffee || S.S

You were walking down the street while rushing to your best friend's apartment. You talked about going to the movies but you were late. You were turning the corner when you bumped into someone.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" She started, but you cut her off.

"Thanks for the coffee." You said as you looked down at your shirt, which she spilled coffee all over when you bumped into her. "But I prefer to drink it."

"I'm really sorry. Let me make it up to you. I'll wash your shirt. Just please tell me you live in the city." She said hopefully.

You giggled. "No, I don't live here. But don't worry, I'll wash it and then if it doesn't come out I'll use it for painting."

"Do you paint?" She asked curiously.

"No." You laughed. "But if it stays stained, I might paint from now on."

"I'm Sadie." She introduced herself.

"Yeah, I know." You said and she looked at you questioningly. "The cup, it has your name on it." You pointed to the cup on the floor.

"Y/n, if you don't want a glass of water with the coffee then I suggest you stop flirting, ask her for her phone number and hurry up because we are running late. In the meantime, I'll find you a clean shirt." Shouted your best friend from the balcony of a building next to you.

"Thanks, you're a real saviour." You shouted back sarcastically.

"So your name is Y/n." Sadie said tilting her head slightly to the side.

"Yeah, but I prefer to be called Y/n/n." You said.

"Why? You have a beautiful name." She smiled.

"Thanks, but I don't know. I like my name, but I prefer to be called by my nickname." You smiled and then your smile quickly disappeared when you feel that glass of water running down your head.

"Are you serious?!" You exclaimed as you looked up towards the balcony at your best friend who was holding an empty glass and grinning.

"I warned you." She laughed. "I'll get the hairdryer too."

You turned back to Sadie who was covering her mouth with her hand while trying to hold back her laughter.

"Not funny." You said, offended.

Sadie laughed. "It is a little funny."

You wiped your face with your hand and sighed.

"Can I have your phone number?" You asked as you pulled your phone out of your pocket. "We can have a coffee sometime since yours has landed on my shirt anyways." You said with a grin.

"Sure." She said with a smile and then took your phone from your hand and wrote her number in it. "Here." She said and handed your phone back. "Text me Y/n/n." She winked and walked away.

———

"Tell me, have you completely lost your mind?" You asked your best friend irritably when you got to her apartman.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She grinned innocently. "Here's the shirt and the hairdryer. Now hurry up because we're already late."

"Okay, Mom." You said sarcastically and went into the bathroom.

When you came out of the bathroom your best friend was waiting for you at the front door.

"Finally, let's go." She said.

After you got into the car your best friend turned towards you.

"She's beautiful by the way. What did she say her name was?" She asked as she started the car.

"Sadie."

"Even her name is beautiful. And she has the same name as the girl in your dreams." She said.

"I know, and I have a feeling of deja vu. It's exactly what happened the other night in my dream. Except you didn't splash water on me." You said.

"That was hilarious." She laughed. "But seriously, that must mean something. What are the chances of it happening as accurately in reality as it did in your dream?" She asked.

"Not much, but not impossible."

"Ask her out." She said as she turned to you for a moment. "She's literally the girl of your dreams."