Faking it || S.S (part 1)

Based on parts of tha Faking It series (kind of).

———

"I just want to get into Noah Schnapp's party tomorrow night." Sadie whined as she sat down on a bench in front of the school.

Noah Schnapp was one of the popular and gay guys.

"Why?"

You and Sadie have been best friends since you were kids. Sadie wore sunglasses to make it look like she was blind and to get people to pay attention to her.

Sadie wanted to be popular but you didn't.

"I'm not spending another Friday night in front of the TV, Y/n. I'm out of shows."

"Then maybe you should rewatch some." You said.

Sadie gave you a stern look and shook her head.

"There'll be cute boys there who'll do anything." Sadie grinned.

"Listen, wildcat, you see a cute boy and you're gonna throw up."

"I've already overcome that." She defended.

"Get off this bench, you steal my sunshine." Said Brooke, your stepsister, mockingly.

You rolled your eyes. "Your sunshine?" You asked sarcastically as you turned towards her.

"I'll give you 5 minutes to hop in a canoe and sail off to Lesbian Island so I can finally get my vitamin D."

"Oh, that's a real place? If it is, can we go too?" Noah asked, pointing to himself and his best friend after they stopped next to you.

"This is none of your business gay Noah." Brooke said sarcastically.

"You're picking on gay people? It's not nice." Noah smiled.

Brooke groaned nervously. "Whatever." Then she nervously walked away.

"Don't worry about her, she's always this annoying." Noah said.

You chuckled. "She's my stepsister."

"I'm sorry." He said. "I'm Noah and this is Caleb." He introduced himself and his best friend to you.

"And you are?" Caleb asked curiously.

Sadie turned to Caleb and opened her mouth to speak but couldn't. She covered her mouth and quickly got up from the bench to find a place to vomit.

"I'm Y/n. And this is Sadie." You finally said.

"Well, if you're up for it, you can come to my party tomorrow."

"Okay, sure, thanks." You said with a smile.

———

You and Sadie are at Noah's party and you're sitting on the couch.

"Let's relax a little. I know what we need. Alcohol." Sadie said excitedly then before you could answer she got up from the couch and went to the kitchen.

Sadie didn't come back for another 15 minutes so you decided to go out in the yard.

You sat in one of the chairs for a few minutes then Noah walked over to you.

"You came." He said as he patted your thigh.

"Yeah, it's a good party." You said with a smile.

"Thanks." Noah grinned.

"My girl friend went to get a beer, she'll be right back."

"Oh your girlfriend. Tell me who initiated first." Noah wondered.