Chance || S.S

You and Sadie have been dating for months. You kept your relationship a secret from your parents. Your parents hate each other for some reason, but your parents aren't as strict as Sadie's parents.

You told your parents that you and Sadie were together. You expected them to ban you but they didn't. They would have loved to have known her and were pleasantly disappointed when they found out she was completely different from her parents.

It was such a good meeting that sometimes you feel your parents love Sadie more than you.

You're climbing through Sadie's window. Sadie was lying on her bed with her eyes closed and headphones on so she didn't hear you climb in the window. She wasn't expecting you because you said you'd meet her tomorrow. But you couldn't wait till then, so you thought you'd surprise her.

You walked quietly over to her bedside to scare her, being a good girlfriend, when Sadie speak up.

"Don't you dare." She said, and you're scared.

"Jesus." You said and put your hand to your chest.

Sadie laughed. "I think you got your plan backwards."

"Very funny." You said sarcastically as you sat down on the bed next to Sadie.

"Don't get mad." Sadie said as she took off the headphones and went to give you a kiss on the lips but you turned your head so she kissed your cheek.

Sadie frowned after she pulled back a little.

"Stop pouting." She said and then cupped your cheek in her hands and kissed you.

"That won't get you back on my good side." You said as Sadie rolled her eyes playfully.

"What are you doing here? I was supposed to meet you tomorrow."

"I know, but I couldn't wait until then." You said with a smile.

"My parents are still awake and one of them could come in any minute."

"That's the challenge." You grinned.

"Y/n-" Sadie began and then suddenly the door opened.

You both looked towards the door. Fear reflected on both your faces but there was nothing you could do, you couldn't hide quickly. You breathed a sigh of relief when you saw it was only Jacey.

Jacey entered the room and quickly closed the door behind her.

"You know you're going to get caught any minute, right?" Jacey asked.

"Yes, thanks for reminding me." You laughed.

Jacey rolled her eyes then walked over to you and hugged you.

"Hi." She whispered into your shoulder.

"Hey, girl." You said smiling as you returned the hug.

Jacey's the only one in Sadie's family who knows about your relationship with Sadie because you were busted in front of her weeks ago. But she's not against you at all, in fact, she adores you as a couple.