Trailer Trip || S.S (part 1)

You're going on a three-week trailer trip with your parents, your girlfriend's parents and her siblings. And, of course, your beautiful girlfriend Sadie.

You've convinced your parents that one trailer should be for your parents and the other for you.

"Okay." Casey slapped his palms together. "Spencer you drive, Sadie you call us every now and then to make sure everything's okay."

"What are we supposed to do until then?" Jacey asked.

"Talk like normal people. Y/n don't tease Spencer while he's driving." She pointed at you warningly.

You raised your hand defensively. "I'd rather tease Sadie, but thanks." You said as Sadie gave you a stern look.

"Can I come with you instead?" Sadie asked pouting.

"No! You won't leave me alone...with them." You pointed at Sadie's sisters, laughing.

"Hey!" They shouted at once as everyone started laughing.

"Enough!" Said your mom. "You made us give you separate trailer, the least you can do is not gamble this chance away. Now get in and let's go because it's a 6 hour drive." She slapped her palms together and then gestured for everyone to get into the caravans.

Once everyone was in the trailer, Spencer took the driver's seat and Caleb sat next to him.

You and the others sat down at the table. Jacey sat next to Mitchell and Sadie obviously sat next to you. Sadie interwined her fingers with yours under the table.

"What should we do? I'm bored." Jacey pouted.

"Uno?" Mitchell asked.

"Yes! I'll get the cards." Jacey said excitedly and then stood up and looked for the deck of cards.

After Jacey came back she shuffled the cards and dealt them to everyone except you.

"What about me?" You asked, hurt.

"You always cheat. So you can't play." Jacey replied to which Mitchell and Sadie laughed.

"Unfair." You muttered under your breath then looked at Sadie's cards but she covered her cards up so you couldn't see.

"Are you serious? I'm not even playing."

"I'm not taking any chances." Sadie grinned.

"You're unbelievable." You said then tilted your head back and exhaled a long breath.

---

"Uno." Sadie said.

Mitchell and Jacey looked at each other and then both nodded.

"Pick up +2." Said Mitchell after putting down the +2 card.

"+6." Said Jacey after laying down the +4 card.

Sadie's mouth fell open at first, then she grinned and put down her last card.

"+10 Mitchell." Sadie said as she leaned back and crossed her arms over her chest.