Rose's sister

"Bye girls." You said hello to your sister and Sadie before walking on to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Rose asked.

"None of your business." You replied before sticking your tongue out.

"I'm your sister." Said Rose.

"Poor me."

Rose playfully put her hand to her chest as you and Sadie laughed.

"I'm meeting a friend, I'll be back soon." You said and closed the door behind you.

"Okay. What was that?" Rose asked Sadie.

"What do you mean?" Sadie asked, puzzled.

"You haven't taken your eyes off Y/n. Why?" Rose asked with raised eyebrows.

"Because she spoke and it's polite to look at the person who speaks." Sadie explained.

"Hm."

"What?" Sadie asked.

"You're hiding something. And I think I know what it is." Rose said with a grin. "You had a crush on her."

Before Sadie could reply her phone vibrated.

"Um...I have to go now, I'll talk to you tonight." Sadie said quickly and before Rose could say anything Sadie was out of the apartment.

———

"Where are you rushing off to?" You asked after seeing Sadie run past you.

She only noticed you after you spoke.

"To you." She replied after she turned around.

You giggled and pushed yourself away from the wall and walked over to her.

"I thought you'd never get here." You said as you put your arm around her waist.

Sadie put her arms around your neck and leaned in close to your lips. "I'm already here, my love." She whispered into your lips and kissed you.

"Rose is suspicious." Sadie said after pulling away.

"When she's not suspicious." You laughed.

"True. But this was the first time she said she thought I had a crush on you."

"In the end, it turns out Rose is smart." You said, and Sadie punched you in the shoulder. "Ouch!"

"You deserved it. Don't talk about your sister like that."

"Oh, so you're the only one who can say it, can you?" You asked while folding your arms in front of your chest.

"Yeah. She's my best friend." She said.

"She's my sister." You countered.

"Whatever." Sadie laughed and then wrapped her arms around your torso and hugged you tightly.

"We should tell her, shouldn't we?" You asked.

Sadie pulled away and nodded. "Yes. She'll only get more suspicious after this."

"Then we'll tell her." You agreed.

———

After you went back to your apartment, Rose watched you with a knowing grin.

"I know you were somewhere together." She grinned.

"How?" Sadie asked with furrowed brows.

"Locator." Rose said as she picked up her phone.

"Why did we ever let her know where we were at any time?" You asked quietly.

"I don't know." She replied with a laugh.

"Now will you tell me what this is all about?" Rose asked after sitting down on the couch.

"No." You said then took hold of Sadie's chin turned her towards you and kissed her.

"Oh my God!" Rose cried out. "Finally!"

"Now you don't have to be suspicious anymore." Sadie laughed.

"Ive been suspicious for a while but all I ever thought was that Sadie had a crush on you. And now it finally turns out that you have a crush on Sadie too." She said excitedly.

"I'm head over heels for her." You said as Sadie crossed her fingers and leaned her head on your shoulder.

"How long has it been?" Rose asked.

"8 months." Sadie replied.

"8 what!?"