Instagram Live || S.S

You and Sadie have been secretly dating for 8 months. Some fans are spreading rumours that you are together but neither of you have said anything. You agreed to keep it a secret for as long as possible because you want to keep your private life to yourselves.

You're at your house with Sadie and you decide to do Instagram live. You've never done a livestream, but now you feel like it. After all, everything has to have a first time.

You sit down on the couch, prop out your phone and start the livestream. Sadie sat next to you so you couldn't see her.

"Hello guys! I thought I'd do a livestream to have a chat." You said with a smile.

The live was flooded with comments.

Someone pinch me I must be dreaming!

Oh my God, put this on the calendar!

I can't believe my eyes.

You made my day!

"I assure you, you are not dreaming." You said with a smile. "I know I'm not used to livestream, but you know what they say. You have to wait for the good stuff."

Y/n, will you marry me?

"I'm flattered, I'll think about it." You said laughing. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Sadie rolling her eyes.

Are you single?

"Maybe, maybe not."

Is Sadie with you now?

Where is Sadie?

"Why are you so interested in Sadie? This is my livestream." You whined.

Sadie next to you giggled softly at your whining.

How's your dog?

"I don't have a dog." You said, laughing. "I have a cat. I'll bring him here in a minute." You said and got up from the couch to fetch your cat.

After a few moments you sat back down on the couch with your cat in your lap.

"This is my cat, Charlie. Although sometimes he acts like a dog." You laughed.

When is the album coming out?

"The album is still in the making but I promise you won't have to wait much longer."

We are looking forward to it.

"Now tell me, how do you like the new song?"

My new favorite song!

I love it!!!

Who is the new song about?

"It's about an old relationship."

If you could get together with a redheaded, blue-eyed actress why would it be Sadie Sink?

"Umm next question." You said laughing as Sadie punched you in the arm.

"Ouch, stop hitting me. When did you get so strong?" You asked while rubbing your arm where Sadie had hit you. Sadie giggled.

Was that Sadie?

It was definitely Sadie. You are together all the time.

Sadie sat closer to you and waved to the camera.

"Hi!"

Hi Sadie

SADIE LOVE YOU!!!!

Will we get some information about Stranger Things season 5?

"Unfortunately, I can't tell you anything about it."

"She hasn't even told me anything about it." You whined.

"You'll have to wait like everyone else." She smiled at you.

"Unfair. You told Mitchell." You pouted.

"He's my brother."

"And I'm your-" you stopped while Sadie raised an eyebrow in warning. "I'm your best friend!"

Sadie just shrugged and laughed.

"Okay, we'll talk about that." You said.

"Oh we will don't worry." Sadie said as you rolled your eyes playfully.

"If I hear anything about the new season, I promise I'll let you know." You winked at the camera.

"You wish."

"I'll convince you anyway."

"I doubt it." Sadie laughed.

You didn't answer her, you kept reading the comments.

I love these little arguments between you two.

Y/n is so cute when she pouts.

"Isn't she adorable?" Sadie asked as she took your face in her hands. You pushed her hands away.

"Leave me alone." You said, laughing. "Okay, guys, I gotta go."

Nooooo!!!

Stay a little longer.

"Sorry, I can't. I have to finish the album. But I promise to do more often of this."

Yaiii!

Like every day?

"Bye guys!" You and Sadie waved to the camera. After you turned off the livestream, you turned to Sadie.

"I'm never doing a livestream again."

Sadie laughed and then pulled you to her and kissed you. After a few moments your phone rang as you pulled away.

You picked up your phone to see who was calling. It was your manager.

"Yes?"

"Can you tell me where you are?" He asked, a little nervously.

"Home, why?"

"Really? Shouldn't you be somewhere else?" He asked.

You took the phone away from your ear to check the time. Your eyes whidened and quickly put the phone back to your ear.

"Fuck. I'll be there in 10 minutes!"

"Hurry."

——————————————————

After 10 minutes, you and Sadie arrived at the studio. Everyone was waiting for you.

"I'm sorry I'm late. I lost track of time." You said.

"Yes, we know. Now let's go to the microphone." Your manager urged you.

You unpacked your stuff and walked over to the microphone and picked up the headphones. After a few moments, the music started.

Body in a bag
Layin' in a cold ground
I ain't going back
I might end up in a coffin
You cant scare me - they be bluffin'
I got reasons to fuck up every night
And get a chance every morning

——————————————————

Leavin at the backdoor
(Leavin to the backrooms)
And catch a feeling far from home
(Keep that butterfly knife on my side tho, homocide)
It's time to do it backwards
Got you slippin through that hole
Stripped down to the bones
Feelin' low

——————————————————

When you got to the end of the songs you came out of the booth to listen to the finished songs. You stood behind Sadie and put your arm around her waist and your head on her shoulder.

"I'm proud of you." She said then gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you." You whispered in his ear.

"I love you too."