3rd date || S.S (part 1)

You and Sadie met on a shoot together. You got on really well, you found your chemistry straight away. Eventually Sadie asked you out. You had a great time, so much so that you're on your way to her house for your 3rd date. It was just a dinner because neither of you wanted to make a big deal out of it.

"What have you been cooking? I'm starving." You said as Sadie opened the door for you and you walked past her.

Sadie laughed and looked after you.

"You asked for pasta." She said while she close the door.

"That doesn't answer my question." You said, laughing.

Sadie rolled her eyes. "I was cooking pasta."

"See, it wasn't that hard." You said as you walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Would you like a glass of wine?"

You look down at the white shirt you're wearing.

"What if I spill it on myself?" You ask while you look at Sadie.

"Then you'll be shirtless." She said, grinning.

"You want to undress me already?" You asked with a grin.

"Maybe." She laugh.

"I'm not so quick to give myself away."

"Me neither. In fact, I haven't even found that special someone I want to sleep with yet." She said.

"So you're still a virgin?"

Sadie shyly bowed her head. You put your hand under her chin and lift her head to look you in the eye.

"You don't have to be ashamed of that. It's perfectly natural if you've never been with anyone." You said with a smile. "It's not age related. In fact, I think it's better to be older than young the first time." You said.

"So your first time was in a young age."

"Yes. I was 15. And if I could have, I would have waited longer."

"What was it like?"

"It was not a good experience. It didn't hurt but the guy it happened to didn't really know what he was doing. So I just lay underneath and waited for it to be over."

"And was it a good experience with anyone else?"

"Yes. With 2 people. One was a guy, I had the best time with him, he really listened to me, he kept asking me what felt good and what didn't. And the other one was with a girl, she was also listening to me."

"So you slept with three people?"

"Yes. But I'm planning on a fourth."

"With who?" She asked curiously.

"You."

Sadie looks at you with wide eyes.

"You just said you hadn't found that special someone you wanted to sleep with. Who knows, maybe I'll be that someone. And if I do, you can be sure I'll do everything I can to make sure you have the first time you've always imagined. Maybe better."

Sadie giggled. "Would it be weird if I told you I've already imagined what my first time with you would be like?"

"No, I wouldn't think you were weird. In fact, you've made me curious." You said with a smile. "I wonder what you imagined it would be like."

Sadie was embarrassed so she covered her face with her hand and you laughed.

"I- I don't remember." She lied.

"Of course not." You giggled.

"Maybe if I have the first time with you I'll tell you what I imagined it would be like and how it turned out. Deal?" She held out her hand to you.

"Deal." You smiled as you shook her hand. "So shall we skip dinner and go to bed?" You asked jokingly.

Sadie gasped. "Y/n..." She pouted.

You laughed. "Relax, I was just kidding." You said. "You deserve to make your first time special." You smiled.

Sadie also smiled while looking between your eyes and your mouth. You soon understood what she wanted. Slowly you began to lean towards each other. Halfway there, your lips met. It was a simple kiss at first, then it became more passionate. You fought for dominance. Sadie started unbuttoning your shirt and you pulled away.

"Are you sure?" You asked, looking deep into her eyes.

You expected her to turn away from you because she didn't want to, because this would be her first time. But he didn't turn away from you. She kept eye contact. She leaned closer and whispered into your lips.

"I want to." Then she kissed you and continued unbuttoning your shirt and this time you didn't stop her.