House Party || S.S

For your birthday, your friends have thrown you a house party. You were playing beer-pong with some friends when Millie walked up to you, grabbed your wrist and started pulling you out of the backyard.

"Come on, Millie, we were winning." You said pouting.

"Don't pout. There's someone who want to have a drink with you." She said. After a moments she stopped at a table where a redheaded girl was standing. "Y/n this is Sadie, Sadie this is Y/n, the birthday girl." She introduced you two.

"Hi." You greeted her as you extended your hand to her.

"Hi. Happy Birthday." Sadie said as she shook your hand.

"Thank you." You smiled.

"Be good lovebirds." Millie winked then she walked away.

"Millie said you wanted to have a drink with me." You said.

"Yes, yes I would." Sadie nodded.

"Body-half?" You asked.

"Body...body what?"

"You're not a party person, are you?"

"Busted." She giggled nervously.

"It's okay. How about I drink it first, so you can see how to do, and then you drink it."

"Okay."

"Put your hair to one side." You told her as you poured the tequila.

You took a slice of lemon and rubbed it against her neck. "Put this in your mouth." You said as you raised the lemon slice to her mouth.

She took the lemon slice in her mouth and then you sprinkled a little salt on her neck where you rubbed the lemon. You took the tequila in your hand. You leaned down to her neck and licked the lemon and the salt and then you drank the tequila, you leaned close to her mouth and then you took the lemon slice out of her mouth.

"Now it's your turn." You said to Sadie after you spit out of the lemon, Sadie looked at you with a shock on her face.

Shs shoock her head then reached for a lemon slice and did the same thing you just did. After spitting out the lemon, she turned back to you and have you a quick kiss on the lips. You looked at her in surprise and then you grabbed her waist and pulled her into a long kiss. When you pulled away Aiden you best friend picked you up on his shoulder and headed for the pool.

"Here's the birthday girl." Aiden cheered.

"Aiden, put me down!" You warned him.

"Oh I got you, don't worry."

"Don't. You. Dare." You said when you saw him headed for the pool.

You started patting his back and shoulders but he ignored you. He threw you in the pool.

You screamed and when you came to the surface you looked at Aiden. "I hate you."

"I love you too." He said, laughing.

"When you're done laughing, you can help me climb out." You said as you swam to the edge of the pool and help out your hand to Aiden.

As soon as he took your hand to pull you out you pulled him into the pool with you. You burst out laughing.

"You'll regret this." He said as he swam towards you.

You swam away from him but he grabbed by the waist and pulled you close.

"Got you."

You turned and wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. You laughed together.