Hoodie || S.S

Sadie your girlfriend was is Croatia filming her new film called O'dessa.

You miss her a lot and you didn't want to feel alone. You looked around your room, trying to find something comfy to wear. You found a hoodie that you had secretly sloten from Sadie and you never gave it back to her. It's a grey hoodie with white sleeves.

You were bored so you decided to go down to the living room and watch a movie. You turned on the TV and started browsing through the movies. When you found a movie that looked interesting to you, you started it up and then settled down comfortably on the couch.

After about a half an hour your phone started to vibrate, indicating that you had a message. It was Sadie. With a smile, you unlocked your phone and opened the chat with Sadie.

Bæ❤
FaceTime?
I've got a few minutes.

You pause the movie and immediately pressed the call.

"Hi baby." Sadie said with a smile when she took the call.

"Hi love. How are you?" You asked with a smile.

"I'm fine, I just miss you a lot. How are you?"

"I'm fine. It's nice to be alone, finally no one to annoy me." You said jokingly.

"I'll hang up."

"No." You said, laughing.

"Why not?" Sadie asked with a grin.

"Okay, then I'll hang up, whatever." You said and then disconnected the call. A few seconds later, your phone started ringing again.

"Can't you go a second without me?" You asked with a grin.

"I can do without you for longer."

"Then why did you call me back?"

"Because I wanted to hang up. Why else?"

You looked at each other for a few moments and then both burst out laughing. When you stopped laughing, Sadie looked at you with widened eyes.

"What?" You asked, puzzled.

Sadie grinned. "Whose hoodie are you wearing?"

You looked down at the hoodie but said nothing. "Y/n..."

"Yeah?" You asked as you looked at Sadie again.

"What are you wearing?"

"We made vows. 'What's mine is yours' you said." You said with a smile.

"I looked for that hoodie for weeks, I thought I'd lost it." She laughed. "And now it turns out I didn't lose it, you stole it from me."

"That's a bit of an exaggeration, that I stole it." You said defensively.

"Why is that?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

"Because I didn't steal it, I just borrowed it."

"You borrowed it?" She asked giggle.

"Exactly."

"So you're goint to give it back?"

"That's not what I said." You laughed. "Can you blame me? It's comfortable and smells like you. If I can't have you next to me, I'd like at least a piece of you with me."

Sadie smiled and shoock her head then looked sideways because she'd been told she had to go.

"I have to go but I'll call you later tonight." She smiled.

"Take care! I love you."

"I love you." She said and then disconnected the call.