Just like you || S.S (part 1)

"Hey Sadie. Are you coming to the party tonight?" Jamie asked as she put her hand on Sadie's shoulder.

"I don't think so." Sadie shook her head. "I have other plans for tonight."

"Please." Jamie pleaded Sadie with puppy eyes. "Y/n will be there." She grinned.

"Okay. I'll be there." Sadie said in surrender.

"I knew you couldn't say no when you heard Y/n's name." Jamie grinned as Sadie just rolled her eyes.

"I didn't say yes because of Y/n." Sadie countered.

Jamie looked at her skeptically as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Then why?"

Sadie thought for a moment but didn't know how to respond.

Jamie chuckled. "See you there, be pretty."

---

"I just spoke to Sadie. She's coming to the party." Jamie said as she sat down on the bench next to you. "You're welcome."

"I don't care about Sadie." You said bored.

"Even if you say that to someone who doesn't know you...but I do, I can tell when you're in love."

"I don't-"

"Don't even try to finish that sentence." Jamie cut you off.. "I see the way you two look at each other. The eye never lies."

"I still don't care."

Jamie massaged the bridge of her nose as she sighed. "I'll pick you up at 8:00, get ready by then." She said then got up from the bench and walked away.

You and Sadie aren't even friends. The two of you have been hooking up sometimes, but that's it. That doesn't mean you have feelings for each other. Or maybe you do?

---

Jamie picked you up at 8pm. Once you got in the car, you were off to the party. It was about a 15-minute drive. The music was blaring from a street ahead. Once you got inside Jamie pulled you into the kitchen for a drink.

She poured vodka into two glasses and handed one to you.

"If you're drinking too, who's driving?" You asked.

"Oh no I don't drink. It's yours, I'll just hold it for you while you drink the other one." She grinned as you rolled your eyes.

You drank the vodka in your hand and Jamie pushed the other glass into your hand. After you drank that too, you went into the living room.

When you got into the living room, someone jumped on your back. It was Ashley. Your ex.

"Will you get off me?"

"Only if you have a drink with me."

You sighed. "Okay, I'll have a drink with you, just get off me."

Ashley jumped off your back and grabbed the vodka bottle closest to her then found 2 glasses and filled them both.

She put one glass in your hand and held the other up.

"Cheers!" She shouted then toasted your glasses.

The vodka burned your gullet as it flowed down your throat.

"Now let's dance." Ashley grabbed your arm and pulled you towards the dance floor.

"It was just a drink, not a dance."

"It's not gonna kill you." Ashley winked.

The next moment, another full glass was in your hand. Slowly you began to dance to the music. From one moment to the next, you noticed Ashley getting closer to you. Her dance became more wild and passionate. She ran her hands through her hair, her hips moving gently. The next moment her hands were wrapped around your neck and her body was pressed against you. Then she began to lean towards you. You began to lean towards her and you kissed her.

"Come, I know a place where we can be alone." Ashley said with a grin after she pulled away and then grabbed your arm and started pulling you towards the upstairs.

As you reached the stairs you saw Sadie. You could see she was jealous so you winked at her to tease her a little.

Once you and Ashley got into one of the rooms, you pushed her against the door and kissed her. You put your hand on her ass and squeezed it, making Ashley moan into your lips and then start to push you towards the bed.

---

"Are you seriously just slept with your ex?" Sadie asked irritably.

"Who said I slept with her?" You asked with a grin.

"You think I don't saw her stick her tongue down your throat?"

"And that means I slept with her?"

"Then why did she drag you upstairs?"

"We were just talking." You shrugged.

"You were just talking?" She asked sarcastically. "Seriously?"

You giggled and then leaned in to her ear. "Maybe she was moaning my name in my ear instead of talking. Just like you used to, baby." You whispered in her ear.