Faking it || S.S (part 3)

"You didn't tell anyone that I slept with Caleb, did you?" You asked but immediately put your hand over your mouth and slapped yourself for letting yourself slip so easily.

Noah's jaw dropped. "What?" He snapped.

"Nothing." You shook your head. "Forget it."

"How can I forget it? One of my best friends slept with my other best friend! When did that happen? And when were you going to tell me?!" He said with one breath.

You sighed as you struggled with whether or not to tell him.

Pro and con arguments.

He's your best friend but he told your secret the last time.

"Shit." You mumbled under your breath. "Okay, I'll tell you everything, but if you ever tell anyone what I tell you, I'll-"

"I know, I know, you'll hang me from a tree by my dick." He finished for you as he rolled his eyes and you nodded.

For a few minutes you sat quietly side by side. You were nervous so you chewed your lip and your feet went up and down. Noah waited patiently but you could tell he was tired of you being quiet for minutes.

"I told Sadie I love her." You said quietly.

"And she didn't react the way you wanted her to." He said and you nodded.

"I feel like I was always in love with her. After I told her she said I was just confused but I wasn't. I know I love her. And she loves me too just-"

"In a different way." He finished for you.

"Yeah." You nodded sadly. "I got angry and started drinking. I was drunk and then there was Caleb in the same condition as me. And then it just...it just happened."

"Did you have an ulterior motive?" He asked.

"I don't know, I guess." You shrugged. "She hurt me Noah and..." You sighed. "I know that doesn't excuse it but I wanted a distraction and Caleb was there so."

"Are you gonna tell Sadie?"

"If I can finally bring myself to talk to her then yes. And I know she's gonna hate me for it, but she needs to know." You said sadly and then Noah wrapped his arms around you tightly, resting your head on his shoulder. "I just hope Caleb doesn't tell her in front of me."

"Did you talk to Caleb about this?"

"I told him if he dared tell Sadie, I'd kill him." You chuckled softly.

"Typical Y/n." Noah laughed. "But Caleb doesn't like to lie so you're going to have to be the first one to make a move."

"I know."

———

The next day you woke up to someone pulling the covers off you.

"Get up, we have plans today." Sadie said.

You sat up in bed and rubbed your eyes.

"What are you doing here?" You asked in a not very nice way.

"Hi Sadie I missed you so much and I'm sorry I've been avoiding you for days it wasn't intentional I just needed some time." She said, mimicking your voice.

"I don't talk like that." You furrowed your eyebrows.

Sadie rolled her eyes. "Will you get up? I want to spend the day with my best friend." She said after sitting down on the bed next to you.

"I don't want to." You pouted and then grabbed the blanket over your head and lay back down in bed.

"Okay then, we'll have a girls' day at home. Whatever."