Sick || S.S

Sadie has been feeling unwell for days but today is the worst.

She's had a headache all day. She has also had a fever which has been brought down. She slept most of the day and only woke up when you woke her up to eat a few bites. But that didn't help her much because she threw up almost immediately.

It was around 8pm when Sadie got up to take a bath. But as soon as she got out of bed she fell back.

"What's wrong?" You asked worriedly.

"I feel dizzy and I still have a terrible headache." Sadie said softly.

"Let me see your forehead." You said then put your mouth to her forehead. "No fever, that's good news." You smiled.

"I need a bath." Sadie said.

"I'll help you." You said and got out of bed and walked to Sadie's side and helped her up.

You waited a few moments before going to the bathroom. You let the water run and while you waited for the tub to fill Sadie sat down on the edge of the tub. You quickly went back to the room and got Sadie a pair of pajamas and aspirin.

"Okay baby, take the aspirin, and clothes off." You said after turning off the water and handing her the aspirin and water.

Sadie took the aspirin and said. "Turn around."

You furrowed your eyebrows. "I've seen you naked before."

"Y/n..."

"Sadie, we've been together for three years. You don't have to be shy." You giggled.

"Turn." Sadie said as she gestured with her hand for you to turn around.

You didn't want to turn around but her pout made you turn around anyway. You sigh and after a few moments you hear the water move which means Sadie has got into the bath.

"You can turn around now."

"I guess we'll never have a bath together, will we?" You asked as you sat on the edge of the tub.

"When we move in together." Sadie said as she closed her eyes.

"Sadie, we've been living together for almost a year."

"Oh..." She said as she opened her eyes and looked at you. "In that case, no, we're never going to bath together." She laughed.

"It's an important thing for me."

"Why?" She asked curiously.

"My parents used to bath together. That's what they brought up in me, so it's important to me because I think it's a really good trust point in the relationship."

Sadie smiled slightly. "When I'm not sick anymore we'll bath together every day. Okay?"

"Really?" You asked excitedly.

"Yeah." She smiled. "Except in those days."

"Deal." You smiled then put both hands on her shoulders and began to massage her gently.

———

"Y/n?" Sadie said as she lifted her head from your chest.

"Hm?" You hummed in response because you were half asleep.

"Thanks for everything." She said as you opened your eyes to look at her. You smiled when you saw that she was already looking at you.

You put your hand on her cheek and then you stroked it with your thumb. Sadie leaned into your touch. Slowly you leaned in close to her lips but she put two fingers to your lips, stopping you in your tracks. You looked at her with furrowed brows.

"I don't want you to get sick too."

"I've been taking care of you for days, and in all that time I could have been sick, but I haven't. I deserve a kiss from my girlfriend." You said, but you didn't let her answer, so you kissed her instead. Her lips were hot yet soft.

"I love you."

"I love you more." She said and then gave you a quick kiss on the lips.

———

The next day you woke up with a bad headache and a cough. Sadie was no longer with you. After your cough subsided, you went to the kitchen for a glass of water and some aspirin. Sadie was in the kitchen and when she saw you she gasped.

"Are you all right?" She asked worriedly.

"Don't say a word." You said weakly and poured yourself a glass of water amd take the aspirin.

"I told you I didn't want you to get sick too." Sadie giggled then walked over to you and stroked your back.

"All that matters is that you're better." You smiled weakly then sneezed.

"Bless you, my love."

You took a tissue and blew your nose. "I've been through worse things than a cold." You said with a slight smile as Sadie rolled her eyes.

"How about I make you breakfast and then we can cuddle on the couch and watch a movie?" She asked with a smile.

"Sounds good." You smiled.

Sadie pulled you into a hug.

"Scrambled eggs, please." You said after pulling away from Sadie and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Sadie smiled and rolled her eyes.

"I'll choose a movie." You said and walked into the living room.