Puzzle || S.S

You and your girlfriend Sadie were at your home relaxing. You were lying on Sadie's chest and she was playing with the fingers of your right hand. In your other hand you had you phone and you watching TikTok videos together. You scrolled and the next video was a puzzle video. You remembered that you had a 1500 piece puzzle at home that you had been meaning to put together for a while but never had the time. You quickly got off Sadie's chest and ran to you closet.

"What are you doing?" Asked Sadie.

You didn't answer her, just kept looking in you closet. When you found the box you turned to Sadie with a grin.

"Can you help me put it together?" You asked excitidly.

"No." She replied with a laugh.

You looked at her insulted and left your room. You went down to the kitchen and began to sort out the pieces of the puzzle. A few moments later you heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Have you changed your mind?" You asked.

"Maybe."

"Bored without me, aren't you?" You ask with a grin.

"Very." She whined.

"Then will you help me?" Sou ask.

Sadie rolled her eyes playfully and walked over to you. Once you had the edges picket out, you started to put the frame together. After a few minutes Sadie sighned.

"Oke, i can't do this. I don't have the patience for this."

You just laughed at it and the drama of it and kept on unloading. Sadie sat down on one of the chairs and watched you. She didn't really know what to do to keep her attention, so she asked you pointless questions.

"Where does the light go when you turn off the light?"

"What?" You asked laughing.

"Why do i always run out of toilet paper?"

"What?" You laugh.

"Why do i always run out of toilet paper? So unfair..." she whined.

"Sadie enough." You said laughing and gasping for air.

She couldn't take it anymore and laughed too. Everytime you looked at each other you started laughing even harder. This went on for a few minutes until you calmed down.

You kept on picking when Sadie suddenly got up form the chair and walked up the stairs. A few moments later she came back with a speaker in her hand. She turned it on and started a random playlist on Spotify.

——————————————————

Half an hour later you notice that Sadie was still bored. You walked over to her and put your arma around her waist. She smiled at you and put her arms around your neck. You leaned in and gave her a quick kiss. That wasn't enough for her, so she pulled back for a longer kiss. A few moments later you pull away.

"Can't you take a break for a few minutes? You've been doing this for hours." She whined.

"It's barely been an hour baby." You smile.

"Feels like a year to me."

"You're too dramatic." You tell her and then give her a kiss on the cheek and let go her. You walk back in and continue the puzzle.

——————————————————

Sadie gives up after 10 minutes and went back to your room. Only half the  puzzle was left. After about an hour and a half you were done and excitedly ran up to your room. Sadie was lying on your bed with her phone in her hand. You jumped on it which scared Sadie. You were inches from her face.

"Guess what."

"What?" She asked smiling.

"I'm done." You told her excitedly.

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"Finally. I thought you'd never stop." She said with a smile and then pulled you closer and kisses you.