Enemies? || S.S

"What are you doing here? I didn't invite you at all." Sadie said irritably after seeing you at her house party.

"Mitch invited me." You said as you shrugged.

"I don't care if Mitchell invited you, this is my house so get out of here." She said irritably, pointing towards the door.

"Oh, so it's your house. Isn't it Mummy's and Daddy's house?" You asked sarcastically.

Sadie give you a stern look then raised one hand and slapped you across the face.

The slap made you turn your head to the side. Slowly and angrily you turned your head back towards Sadie and then grabbed her by the hips and pinned her against the wall. You grabbed both her hands and held them above her head with one hand while you continued to hold her hips with the other. Sadie struggled against your grip but you were much stronger than her.

You grinned. "Hit me again if you dare."

Sadie swallowed hard and looked at you with wide eyes.

"You're very sexy when you're angry." You whispered in her ear and then kissed her below the ear.

You released your grip and Sadie pushed away. "Gett off me!"

---

After a while you went down to the basement. Sadie and her friends were sitting on and around the couch playing truth or dare.

"Sadie, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Sadie replied after she finished her beer and put the bottle on the table.

"Make out with the person you hate the most." Rose said with a grin as the others started to cheer.

Sadie's eyes went wide. "Absolutely not."

"Come on Sadie, don't be a pussy."

"I'm not a pussy." Sadie said a little angrily.

"Then do it." Mitchell said grinned.

Sadie gave her brother a stern look and sighed in surrender. "Fuck it, fine!" She said and got up from the couch and walked over to you.

You were playing pool with some friends when Sadie appeared beside you, took your face in her hands and kissed you without a word.

Everyone was watching you with their mouths open while they took videos or pictures of you and uploaded them to Instagram or send others what happened.

The kiss became more and more intense. Sadie licked your lower lip with her tongue, inviting entry. You parted your lips slightly and Sadie's tongue found yours. You fought wildly and fiercely for dominance until air became a problem. You put your hands on Sadie's hips and pulled her closer to you while Sadie's hands were already around your neck. After pulling away from each other you both gasped for air and Sadie leaned in again and gave you a peck on the lips.

Then, as if nothing had happened Sadie stepped away from you, wiped her mouth with one hand and smiled mockingly then went back to the couch with the others.

"What the hell was that?" Asked one of your friends, still reeling from what had happened.

In response, you shrugged and resumed playing pool.

"Not gonna lie, that was hot. Y/n is a good kisser? Because it looked to me like you were going to die if you had to pull away from her." Damon said with a grin.

Sadie rolled her eyes then pulled out her phone and texted you. Your phone started buzzing. You pulled it out and saw that Sadie had texted you.

Don't reply!
Come to my room in 5.

You locked your phone and put it back in your pocket. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Sadie get up from the couch and walk up the stairs.

After about 5 minutes you finished the pool.

"I'm going to get more beer." You said and started up the stairs.

"There's some down here too." Your friend called after you but you pretended not to hear him.

After you went upstairs you stopped in front of Sadie's bedroom door. You reached your hand towards the handle but before you could grab it, the door opened.

Sadie grabbed the collar of your shirt and pulled you into her room, then pushed you against the door and kissed you.

"Well done, love." You said with a grin after you pulled away from each other.

"I didn't hit you too hard, did I?" Sadie asked as she stroked your cheek.

"Just a little." You replied as Sadie pursed her lips. "But it was all to keep up appearances, wasn't it?"

"Sorry, baby." Sadie said as she put her arms around your neck and hugged you tightly.

"It's okay." You said after you kissed her neck, which gave Sadie chills. "But I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty turned on by the kiss." You said and then you kissed Sadie's neck again.

Sadie moaned contentedly as she ran her hand through your hair.

"Then let's satisfy our desires."