Little surprise || S.S

You're on a photo shoot with the members of your band while Sadie suddenly appears.

——————————————————

We took a break from taking photos. The girls and I were sitting on the couch talking about all sorts of things when suddenly the elevator door opened. To my surprise Sadie stepped out of the elevator. I wasn't expecting her, we hadn't discussed meeting today. When Sadie saw me, a small smile appeared on her face. She spoke a few words to the photographer and then headed for the couch. I got up from my seat and walked towards her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I put my arms around her waist.

"Hey."  She whispered to my ear.
"I hope I'm not disturbing you, I heard you were here, so I thought I'd drop by."

"We are taking a break." I said and turned to my friends to introduce them.

"Sadie they are Zoe, Izzie and Leah. Girls this is Sadie."

I sat back on the sofa while the girls said hello to each other.

"Just sit down." I said to Sadie as I looked at Leah. "Leah must be sitting over there."

Sadie looked towards Leah who still hadn't moved from her seat. Sadie, whose presence made my heart beat twice as fast, smiled and said.

"Not necessary." Then she sat down on my lap.

I was shocked, I didn't expect that. Izzie was laughing next to me while Zoe shook her head. Sadie grinned contentedly as she looked over her shoulder at me then winked and two hands grabbed my hand and pulled it around her waist for a hug.

"Do I have to do everything myself?" She asked with a smile.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"You're lucky you're cute." She replied.

We continued talking and a few minutes later I kissed Sadie's shoulder and whispered in her ear.

"You are beautiful." She squeezed my hand in thanks.

"I don't know whether I prefer your confident or your shy side." She said.

"What if you didn't choose?" I asked.

"Oke Y/n. We're glad you have a girlfriend, but you don't have to brag so much." Zoe said while rolling her eyes.

"First of all, she's not my girlfriend. Secondly, I don't even like her." I replied jokingly as Sadie hit my leg.

"Auh...just kidding...jeez." I muttered.

"I hope so." She replied before continuing her conversation with the others.