Beach || S.S

The sea gently rippled as the sun's light reflected on the water. In the distance, the excited shouts of children could be heard as they enjoyed the cool water.

You lay on a towel spread on the sand. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the warmth of the sun on your skin.

After a few moments you felt someone sit down next to you.

"Are you having a good time?" She asked.

You hummed in response. You felt a hand brush across your back. The touch made your skin crawl. You felt her warm breath on your bare shoulder and then her gentle kiss.

"Should I put sunscreen on your back?" She asked after she pulled away.

"Yes, please." You replied.

After a few moments you heard the cap of the sunscreen pop and then felt she sit on your waist. The cold cream gave you goosebumps again and then she gently started to spread the cream on your back. When she was done she leaned forward and took your chin and kissed you gently. You only pulled away when air became a problem.

Once she got off you sat up and turned to her. She smiled at you then reached into the bag next to you and pulled out a book. Her head rested on your lap as she began to read the book. With one hand, you gently ran your hand through her hair.

"You know better than to stare, don't you?" She asked playfully.

You giggled and she turned her head so she could look at you. "What are you thinking about?"

"That you're beautiful." You said, smiling.

She blushed and then put the book away and sat up. She sat closer and leaned forward and kissed you.

"I love you, Y/n." She said with a smile.

"I love you too Sadie." You replied and gave her another short kiss.

You lay back on the towel for a while and then fell asleep. The next moment you felt someone pour water on you. Suddenly, you looked up and saw Sadie looking at you innocently.

You quickly got up from the towel and started to follow Sadie who slowly started to back away. You had to act fast before she got too far away from you.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." Sadie laughed as she continued to back away.

"And you expect me to believe that?" You asked with raised eyebrows.

Sadie nodded. "It wasn't deliberate. I just wanted to wake you up." She explained.

Sadie glanced back for a moment and took advantage of this to quickly leap in front of her and grab her by the waist and put her on your shoulder. You started to walk towards the water as you loosened your grip so Sadie slid down and wrapped her legs around your waist and her arms around your neck.

"Y/n...Don't!" She shouted, laughing as she looked down at the water. "If you drop me in I swear I'll-" She continued but couldn't finish because at that moment you threw her into the water.

You laughed as she came up to the surface and then she started laughing too.

Sadie laughed and shook her head. "Okay, I deserved that."

"Of course you deserved it. If you want me to go in the water with you, wouldn't it be easier if you just let me know?"

"What's fun about that?" She asked with a grin and then pulled you close and kissed you again.

"Nothing, I guess." You agreed after pulling away.

Sadie grinned then put one hand in the water. You followed her movement with your eyes.

"Don't!" You warned her and before she could splash you swam away.

"Hey. That's not fair." Sadie shouted and swam after you.

After a few moments, she put both hands around your waist.

"Gotcha." She whispered in your ear and kissed your neck.

You turned to face her, her hands still on your waist. You put your arms around her neck and pulled her to you and kissed her.

"You're a terrible swimmer." You laughed.

"That's not true, I caught up with you." She smiled proudly.

"And you think it's because you're a good swimmer and not because I let you?" You asked playfully.

Sadie rolled her eyes. "Obviously because I swim good." She winked.

"If you say so." You said while rolling your eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes. Let's get ice cream instead." She smiled.

After you bought your ice cream you sat back on your towels and started eating your ice cream. Sadie ate hers before you so she turned to you.

"Can I have some of yours?" She asked, pointing to your ice cream.

"No." You shook your head, laughing.

"Why not?" She asked, pouting.

"Because it's mine."

"But what's mine is yours. And what's yours is mine, isn't it?" She asked with a grin.

You sighed and handed her your ice cream.

"Here."

"Thanks, love." She said and then gave you a kiss on the cheek.