Tinder date || S.S

WARNING: Based on a real event.

———

A notification has appeared on your phone sent by Tinder. New match.

You opened Tinder and found yourself face to face with a redheaded girl. She looked beautiful. You were opening messages to text her but she was faster.

Hi, beautiful.

Hi, red.

Okay, we'll talk about this 'red' adjective later.
Tell me, how are you?

I'm fine, thanks.
How are you?

Now that you wrote back, I'm fine.
Ugh, sorry, that was lame.
Anyway, I'm fine, thanks.
What are you doing today, do you want to meet?

I'd like to get to know you a little better before we meet, if that's okay.

Okay, sure, I understand.
So
What would you like to know about me?

And here began something you had no idea would become a nightmare.

———

It's been almost a month since you and the redhead had a conversation. I mean Sadie. Tonight she asked you to dinner, which you were happy to say yes to.

You two have chemistry. You were a lot alike in a lot of ways. There were few things you didn't agree on.

Sadie lives about a few hours away from you, but that didn't stop her from seeing you. Sadie took the train to see you, so you arranged to meet at the train station.

You were standing in front of the mirror looking at your dress. You decided on a shirt and long black jeans. It seemed like the best choice because you're not your typical girly-girl.

Sadie's train arrives at the station in about half an hour. You quickly took one last look at yourself in the mirror and then grabbed your phone, wallet and car keys and walked to your car.

You got in the car and drove to the train station. When you got there you parked your car and walked to the station and waited for the train. There were still a few minutes before the train arrived so you took out your phone and watched videos on it.

After a few minutes the PA system went on and announced that a train was coming. Once the train stopped, the doors opened and people started getting off one by one. You stood on tiptoe and looked for the redhead in the crowd. After a few moments you saw it so you decided to walk towards her. When she spotted you, she smiled and quickened her pace.

When she was in front of you she pulled you into a hug without hesitation. You were surprised by her gesture, not expecting it, but you hugged her back.

"Hi." She said hello.

"Hi." You said hello too after you pulled away from each other.

Sadie was wearing a suit. She mentioned that she likes to wear a suit so it was no surprise that she was wearing one. She was also carrying a backpack which didn't look suspicious as she had come from relatively far away.

"You look beautiful." Sadie said and you blushed a little.

"So are you." You replied and Sadie blushed. "Shall we?" You asked excitedly.

"Yes." She smiled and you both started walking towards the parking lot.

After you got in the car you drove towards the restaurant. When you arrived at the restaurant you went inside and sat down at an empty table. The waiter came to you almost immediately with two menus in his hand.