Cheating || S.S (Part 2)

Once you got in your car you started banging the steering wheel nervously while screaming. You were sobbing and gasping for breath. Your vision blurred with tears. You wanted to go back to the house to talk things over calmly but you weren't ready. You were too upset and angry to talk to Sadie calmly.

You started the car and drove away. You drove and drove all over town to clear your head. You were angry with Sadie, very angry, but when you thought of her, you only remembered fond memories.

When you cooked together when you both had the day off, when you just lay there quietly next to each other, when you stayed up all night talking, when you watched the sunset together, when she asked you to be her girlfriend.

You drove on and then you decided to go to a nearby park. You sat down on one of the benches and just sat there, no longer crying. You didn't notice someone coming until they sat down next to you. You didn't bother to check who it was, you knew it was Sadie coming after you.

"What are you doing here?" You asked sarcastically.

"I just want to talk to you. I mean you don't have to talk if you don't want to, just please listen." She pleaded.

—————

Alternative 1

"Okay." You said.

"Okay, that went easier than I thought." Sadie said quietly.

"You don't know where to start, do you?" You asked.

"Not really."

"Think about it. I'll wait." You said, turning to Sadie with a slight smile on your face.

"I'm sorry. I know that what I did was unforgivable because I hurt you when I promised myself I would never hurt you. If I could go back in time, I would never make that mistake, but I can't, so I can only hope that you give me another chance." Sadie said in a hushed voice.

"I can't forgive so easily Sadie." You said while patting your hands.

"I know. I don't even expect you to forgive me right away. I just want you to give me one more chance to prove to you how much I regret what I did, that I love you and that I will never hurt you like this again."

"Do you want to keep it?" You asked while looking at Sadie.

"I don't- I don't know. That wasn't my first thought when I found out. But if I'm being honest, I'd say yes. I always wanted to have a baby."

"Then we'll keep it."

"What?"

"Don't pretend you didn't hear me."

"I don't understand."

"I reacted wrong, I shouldn't have. We could have sat down and talked about it calmly. I'm sorry."

"No Y/n, if anyone should be sorry, it's me. I'm the one who hurt you."

"It's true. But I can't just leave you. I know you'd have a different opinion about it now, but you don't deserve this. It hurts that you did, it really does, but I promised you years ago that I would support you in everything, that I would always be there for you no matter what. And I'm gonna stick to that. If you want to hold the baby, I'll be there for you. I'll help you raise it because it's always been my dream to have a family with you. Even if this pregnancy didn't turn out the way I thought it would." You laughed to yourself as Sadie giggled. "I'm not going to leave you. Not now, not ever. I want to make it right. But I need time."

"I know and I want to give you the time you need. I want our relationship to be as strong as it was in the beginning."

"I don't know exactly how long I'll need, but I certainly don't want to push you away." You smiled. "But it won't be easy for you." You added jokingly as Sadie laughed.

"No matter how long it takes. It's worth it for you." Sadie smiled then sat closer to you and laced your fingers together.

"Thank you. Thank you for giving me another chance." She said as she leaned her forehead against yours.

"Shit." You said as Sadie gave you a scared look. "Can I still withdraw?" You asked, laughing. Sadie first punched your arm and then laughed with you.

"I love you." She said looking deep into your eyes.

"I love you too."

—————

Alternative 2

"What are you doing here?" You asked sarcastically.

"I just want to talk to you. I mean you don't have to talk if you don't want to, just please listen." She pleaded.

"I think you've said everything."

"Please Y/n. I-"

"No Sadie, I'm not interested in your explanations. You cheated on me. How am I supposed to forgive that?"

"Y/n-"

"I've been cheated on so many times and you know it. I thought you were different. You made me believe you were different. I trusted you. I gave you 4 years of my life. Four fucking years!" You shouted.

"Please give me another chance." She begged, crying.

"No! You deceived me, betrayed me, broke my heart and now you ask for a second chance?" You laughed sarcastically. "I naively believed you that you wouldn't do that to me. Why did you?"

"I was lonely! You were hardly ever with me, always working! I wanted to feel something." She shouted back.

"And you think that's a good reason to cheat? How do you think it made me feel to hardly have time for my girlfriend? I hate myself for that. Do you think I wasn't lonely?" You asked angrily. Sadie looked at you to say something but you didn't let her to speak.

"Save your speech for the person you cheated on me with. You don't have to worry about me anymore." You said and stood up from the bench but Sadie grabbed your wrist.

"Please, wait..." She said, crying.

You pushed her hand away. "Don't try to come home tonight. Go anywhere you want, I don't care."

"Y/n-"

"I'll give you 3 days to pack your stuff and then I never want to see you again." You said and then you walked away.