Scream || S.S

"Oh fuck." Sadie moaned quietly as she came down from her high. You leaned down and kissed her.

You went to the bathroom to wash your hands when you heard crying coming from your daughter's room.

"Baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" You asked as you walked into her room and sat down on her bed.

"I heard Mommy screaming and I got scared." She said as she sobbed. "Did someone hurt Mommy?"

"Oh baby, no, no one hurt Mommy." You said with a slight smile as you stroked her back to calm her down.

"You swear?" She asked clutching her blanket.

"I swear."

"I want to talk to Mommy."

"I'll tell her in a minute." You said you'd give her a kiss on the head.

"Is everything okay?" Sadie asked as she looked at you with a worried expression.

"Our daughter crying right now cause she heard you screaming and she wanted to make sure you were ok." You said.

"I was screaming?" Ask Sadie.

"Yeah, so I think you should go talk to her make sure you're ok." You said while Sadie giggle.

—————

"What's wrong?" Sadie asked your daughter.

"I heard you screaming and I wanted to know what's wrong but no one was answering me." Your daughter said, crying.

"Oh our door was closed. I'm so sorry." Sadie said as she stroked your daughter's back to reassure her.

"Like you were hurt or something."

"Oh no I'm not hurt. I'm sorry that scared you. I thought you were asleep." Sadie said as your daughter sniffled. "I love you."

"I also heard you ordering pizza." Your daughter said after she calmed down.

"You want to eat pizza?"

"Yes."

Sadie giggle. "Okay, then we order pizza."

—————

After a few minutes Sadie came back to your room and when she looked at you she burst out laughing.

"What?" You asked with a smile as Sadie lay on the bed and continued to laugh.

After a few moments Sadie calmed down and sat up on the bed.

"She said that when she heard me scream she came here to see if everything was okay but no one answered her." Sadie said. "She also said she heard we were ordering pizza." She added with a laugh.

"Pizza? You asked laughing to which Sadie just nodded.

"Then let's order pizza." You said laughing.