Dressing || S.S

"Sadie didn't you see the-" You started after entering the bedroom but quickly cut yourself off when you saw Sadie in her underwear and bra. "Oh, sorry." You continued as you covered your eyes with one hand and turned around.

Sadie giggled. "It's okay Y/n. You've seen me naked before so it's no big deal." She said.

"Yeah, but everyone deserves their privacy." You replied.

Sadie giggled again and you heard her close the closet door. A few moments later, she spoke.

"You can turn around now." Sadie said.

You slowly turned around as Sadie walked in front of you.

"So, what didn't I see?" She asked.

"Um..." You've scratched the back of your head. "I forgot." You laughed.

"How could you forget? It's only been a minute." Sadie asked, laughing.

"I was more concerned about not making you uncomfortable than remembering what I wanted to ask you." You said softly.

"How thoughtful of someone." Sadie smiled as she put her arm around your waist.

You put your arms around her and kissed the top of her head while she rested her head on the crook of your neck.

After a few moments you gasped and Sadie looked at you, puzzled.

"I remembered what I was going to ask." You said with a grin as Sadie rolled her eyes.

"What?" She asked.

"I wanted to ask if you love me." You smiled.

"But you started with 'Sadie didn't you see the' and you got stuck there." She laughed.

"Oh...hehe, indeed." You giggled. "I actually have no idea why I came up to the bedroom."

"Y/n." Sadie groaned in annoyance.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. You distracted me."

"That's not surprising. I'm awesome." She replied proudly as she winked at you and brushed her hair out of the way.

You playfully rolled your eyes. "I guess I don't even have to compliment you anymore, you compliment yourself."

"Yeah, cause your compliments are sucks."

Your jaw dropped and you looked at Sadie wide eyed and hurt.

"That's not true. I'm great at compliments." You defended.

"Like what?" She asked while crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Like you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen." You said as you looked deep into her ocean blue eyes.

Sadie blushed but quickly turned her head so you wouldn't notice the blush on her face.

"That was lame too." She said after a few moments after turning her head back.

"Oh really? You look like you're still have a blush in the face." You said as you walked up to her and pointed your index finger at her cheek.

Sadie pushed your hand out of the way. "Okay, enough. You win." She laughed.

"I knew it." You said and then you put your arms around her waist and kissed her.

You felt Sadie smile into the kiss, which made you smile too.

"By the way, you've got your T-shirt on inside out, silly." You whispered into her lips and then gave her another quick kiss.

Sadie pulled back and looked at her T-shirt. She groaned and slapped her forehead when she realized she really did have her T-shirt inside out.

"Don't worry, at least you'll get lucky." You said with a smile while Sadie just laugh.