Chapter 46: The Corridor of Elders

Aria was fighting against the Anacondrai warriors while Nya was trying to get ahold of the elemental masters and the ninja. The villagers of Jamanakai village were fleeing while Aria kept the Anacondrai from attacking them.

"Too much for you to handle alone princess," Chen taunted after Aria was thrown into the wall

"Don't underestimate me," Aria glares at him

"You may look scary, but you don't have the confidence to back it up," Chen tells her "your still the abandoned princess. Your mother doesn't want you and the ninja don't need you."

Aria growled and lunged at him. His Anacondrai warriors blocked her before they were thrown aside.

"Too much" Chen mutters to himself

Aria's power suddenly surged and she fell to the ground holding her head.

"Or, just enough," Chen smirks as he walked closer to her "Do you know why I set this up? Why I had you take the tattoo? For this, for your lack of control over your powers. Your mother thinks you a monster, I want to show her what a real monster looks like."

"No!" Aria's wings grow larger and wrap around her as the Anacondrai approach her.

"You won't be able to handle those dark powers for long, those ninja are your friends for now but they won't sick around when you lose control." Chen told her "Face it, we are the ones who you can trust. We will never betray our Lord, for now it is you who betray us."

"I will never betray my family," Aria tells him

"The price to pay for your power is insanity," Chen says "you're already starting to change, it's only a matter of time before you completely lose it, the more power you use the more insanity will grow. Your Sensei Garmadon sees it already, you will too."

Aria's eyes widened and turned back to green "no- Ah!"

-

All the Elemental masters, with the exception of Aria, arrived at the Samurai X Cave.

"Thank goodness you all got my message" Neuro said once everyone arrived

"Not everyone's here, where's Aria?" Lloyd questions

"Yeah where's my wifey?" Reika asks

"Her mind is not clear, I was unable to get a message to her" Neuro replies

"What do you mean her mind isn't clear?" Lloyd asks worried

"Is she ok?" Reika asks

"Something is blocking her mind" Neuro tried to clarify "I don't know."

"So why were we asked here?" Griffin questions "We should be fighting snakes"

"Because anyone can fight. Only one side can declare victory" Wu replies

"In the time it took you to get here, Chen has taken over the entire Eastern seaboard and is moving inland. With each village destroyed, they grow stronger" Nya informs them

"How are we supposed to stop them?" Gravis asks "Most of us have lost control of our Dragons, not to mention we're outnumbered ten to one"