Chapter 76: Iron and Stone

After the Dragon Hunters brought Kai, Jay, and Zane to Iron Baron, who mistook them for being Oni, he ordered them to be thrown into The Pit with Slab. Daddy No Legs lead them through Dead's End they noted they hunt Dragons to use their Elemental Powers. In the distance, Cole, Aria, and Wu kept watch over them.

"They're headed towards that arena." Cole points out "But I don't think they're going to see a show."

"Then we have to go in there and break them out. Come on!" Wu jumps down but Cole catches him.

"Are you crazy?" Cole pulls him back up.

"I agree with Master," Aria comments "We can't just sit here while these people are doing who knows what to our friends."

"This place is crawling with Hunters and getting caught isn't on my to-do-list." Cole argues "We're gonna have to wait it out."

"Don't put off till tomorrow what can be done today." Young Wu tells him

"Ha," Aria points at Cole mockingly "the student is becoming the master."

"Shut it," Cole hits her hand away before looking at young Wu "I'm not putting anything off. I'm trying to come up with a plan. What do you expect me to do? Take them on all by myself?" Wu pulls out a telescope "Since when did you have that?"

"I borrowed it earlier, like how you borrowed my wisdom." Young Wu replies

"You wouldn't be going in alone Cole," Aria interrupts "You got me."

"And risk these dragon hunters finding out your also a dragon," Cole argues "no thank you."

"There." Young Wu points out a clothesline "We can use that. We can use disguises."

"Uh, I don't know. Disguises haven't worked out so good for me in the past." Cole says

"Uh, cousin Cole," Aria points into the distance where Wu was already running towards it

"Master Wu! Get back here!" Cole shouts running after him "Wu!"

"Here we go again," Aria says before following after them

Back in Ninjago, the Resistance drives up to the Garbage Depot.

"What is this place?" Lloyd asks

"I call it, the rest of the Resistance" Skylor replies

They all get out of the truck.

Tox looks at Dareth "Just what are you supposed to be?"

"I'm Dareth, master of, uh...uh, Brown" he replies

"Brown?" Tox questions

"You'll witness my power" Dareth replies

Skylor groans.

"So, you Elemental Masters call this dump your home?" Dareth questions

"Nu-uh. Not dump. Depot" Karlof replies

"We've found it to be a perfect cover. It allows us to go wherever we want in the city while keeping an eye on things" Skylor explains

Lloyd smiles "Thank you, Skylor. You saved us, but—But how did you know where to find us? How did you know we were in trouble?"

"A little birdie told me" Skylor replies

Mistaké reveals herself "Hello again, young Garmadon"

"Mistaké?" Misako questions

"Old woman?" Reika comments

"What are you doing here?" Nya asks, ignoring Reika.

"I'm sure you have many questions about where your friends are." Mistaké replies with a smile "And I have answers."