Chapter 93: Boobytraps and How to Survive Them

Gayle Gossip reports on the Ancient Pyramid

"This is Gayle Gossip from the desert, where a mysterious pyramid has been discovered. What's inside? Nobody knows. But at this moment, the Ninja have arrived and are preparing to enter the pyramid with famed explorer, Clutch Powers"

It shows Clutch's Boobytraps and How to Survive Them book. Clutch tosses it aside, he starts drinking juice.

Zane looks at Clutch "Your assistance will be very helpful."

"Nope. No way. Nein danke" Clutch refuses

"But nobody knows what's inside, there could be valuable historical relics" Lloyd argues

"Or treasures!" Kai shouts

"Gold!" Jay gasps "And diamonds!"

Clutch continues drinking his juice and shrugs. The ninja look at Aria who seems uninterested.

Zane looks at Clutch "You are the foremost expert on ancient structures and your book, Booby Traps and How to Survive Them, is considered a seminal work"

"Flattered! But still no" Clutch continues drinking juice

"Professor, isn't there anything we can do to convince you?" Nya asks

Dwayne runs in "Professor Powers! There's a call for you!" He holds out his cell phone.

"Now, Dwayne. I told you I didn't want to be disturbed" Clutch argues

"But it's...The Explorers Club!" Dwayne shouts

Clutch tosses his juice "W-What? Give me that!" He snatches Dwayne's phone "This is Professor Powers....What? This is an outrage! I demand an explanation!" He stomps his foot "..... I just discovered a pyramid!" Clutch stomps his feet and face palms

"...Yes, yes, I'm here! And don't cancel anything! I'll get back to you" He hangs up and tosses Dwayne's phone and looks at the ninja "Ugh. Well guys, looks like you're in luck. Clutch Powers is open for business" He opens a chest and takes out an amulet and two flashlights.

In the Pyramid, Clutch turns on a flashlight. He runs and then stops. He shines the light at Kai "Now before we take another step, I hope each of you has read my book. It could save your life"

Kai nods "Yeah! I love...that book" Clutch turns around and Kai winks at the other Ninja.

"How come you're not very interested?" Reika asks Aria

"You gotta take it from perspective sis," Nya turns to them "Aria is the princess of Ninjago, she's seen enough treasure to last a lifetime."

"Right you are," Aria smiles "I could snap my fingers and I'd get whatever I want. Takes the thrill out of it."

Clutch and the Ninja walk into a room with a bridge.

"Chapter Eight: Rickety Old Bridges" Clutch turns around "Only one way to cross them: fast and first" He runs across the bridge "Last person in line usually doesn't make it!

The Ninja start for the bridge. Nya runs across the bridge. Kai and Jay trip. Cole jumps over them. Lloyd jumps over as well, bumping Kai's head, and stunning him for a moment. Kai shakes his head and runs across. 

Zane runs behind, carrying Jay. They make it across and Zane drops Jay as Reika calmly walked behind them. The Ninja sigh in relief then look back across at Aria who was staring at the bridge.

"Uh dear," Lloyd looks at her

Aria sighs before walking across, once on the other side she had a look of suprise and gestured to the bridge.