Chapter 55: Curseworld Part 2

Aria awakens in the Cursed Realm, it was very ghost like, and a prison. She heads away from the nearby ghosts and passes different souls imprisoned in the cursed realm. Eventually she turns a corner to see Garmadon bound in chains on either arm.

"Sensei!" Aria shouts, running over to him.

"Aria?" Garmadon looks up and Aria hugs him

"I'm so happy to see you," Aria smiles "let's get you out of here."

Aria goes to break his chains but Garmadon stops her.

"Sensei?" Aria looks confused.

"There's no use, these chains will not break" Garmadon tells her.

"What?" Aria questions "Why not?"

"Aria, the Cursed Realm is the Preeminent, and the Preeminent is the Cursed Realm." Garmadon replies "Why are you here child? You're not dead are you?"

"Of course not," Aria shakes her head "Morro claims himself as the Green Ninja and he's stolen the Realm Crystal. Lloyd and the ninja are fighting their hardest, but I don't know what else to do."

"If he has the Crystal, all is endangered," Garmadon tells her "You must leave here and destroy the Preeminent. Save Ninjago. Save the Realms."

"How am I supposed to do that?" Aria asks "I haven't been able to do anything for my team. I know Lloyd can defeat Morro, but something of this size.."

"Aria," Garmadon puts his hand on her shoulder "the preeminent is a being created by your mother. It was her attempt at creating her own world before enticing the war. As her daughter, you're the only one who can destroy it."

"..but.." Aria looks up at him "if I destroy it, it could destroy you."

"Whatever happens to me, wherever I am, I will always be with you," Garmadon smiles "All of you."

Aria wipes a tear from her eye before Garmadon pulls her into a hug.

"You're growing into an amazing woman Aria," Garmadon tells her "I believe once you truly find yourself, your true potential will be reached." he looks her in the eyes "Tell my son I love him, and tell Reika I'm sorry I couldn't be a better master."

"You were the best Master," Aria tells him "your teaching's will forever be with us."

"Thank you," Garmadon puts his hand on her head "you're going to be a great Empress, don't let your mother tell you different."

-

In Stiix, the Ninja continue their desperate battle against the Preeminent and Morro's army of ghosts. Wu and Misako arrive, telling them that their only hope now is to flee the city with its citizens. The Ninja flee the scene, heading to the docks where Ronin slashes apart the Preeminent's tentacles to allow citizens to get on the ship.

"We need to get this ship to sea to put as much water between us as possible" Wu orders

"No problem" Ronin cuts the rope "Maybe one problem" He sees Morro land in front of him.

"It's Morro!" Cole shouts

"Look out, Ronin!" Jay shouts

Ronin and Morro fight. Morro laughs as he knocks the sword out of Ronin's grasps. Then Lloyd, jumps in and takes the Sword of Sanctuary from Morro.

"Oh you're still here?" Morro mocks with a laugh.

"Yeah, I believe you have something of mine" Lloyd says and Morro looks at the crystal and attacks him.

"Ronin, get to the ship and protect the people!" Lloyd shouts "Ninja sever the stilts, we need to drop the Preeminent into the sea"

"We're on it Lloyd" Cole says