Chapter 58: Wishmasters

Aria walked through the Monastery, it's been days since she last saw the ninja.

"Reika!" Aria calls out

She looked around in all the rooms, Reika was nowhere to be found.

"Reika, this isn't funny," Aria says as she walks outside "Where are you?!"

"There you are princess,"

Aria jumps back as Nadakhan appears in front of her.

"Nadakhan," Aria's eyes glow purple

"Woah there darling," Nadakhan flies beside her "I'm only here to help."

"Yeah right," Aria says not dropping her guard "Where are my brothers and my wife?"

"Hm," Nadakhan thinks before smiling "Dunno. I just want to know what's inside the head of the dark lord."

"I'm not the dark lord," Aria says

"Of course you are," Nadakhan states "Your daddy was the Overlord, once he was destroyed you became the dark lord. Of course you were much preferred to take over in your past life."

"How do you know about that?" Aria questions

"This isn't our first meeting," Nadakhan flew back in front of her "I granted you a wish in your past life, you still have two left."

"I asked for a wish?" Aria questions

"You were the one who created me, master," Nadakhan smirks

"I-" Aria's eyes turned back to green from the shock

"I only wish to fulfil your wish master," Nadakhan says "why do your friends wish to stop me?"

"I- what wish?" Aria asks

"Your wish for your own world of course," Nadakhan tells her "I'm only following your orders."

"Why would I wish for that?!" Aria questions

"Hm," Nadakhan thinks before smirking "I can always show you, just say the words.."

Aria thought to herself before looking at him "I wish to know what my first wish was."

"As you wish," Nadakhan put his hands together

Aria was whisked away into a view of the past. She saw her past self, much older and mature then she currently was. The old Aria held a lamp in her hands as her eyes glowed purple. The room was sealed off, they were the only two inside.

Aria walked towards her former self, who couldn't see her. Her past life focused her powers into the lamp, it glowed black as it crackled with gold sparks and shook violently. A pulse of force shattered the tower windows as her past self dropped the lamp on the ground.

The past Aria rubbed her head as Nadakhan appeared from the lamp in a cloud of smoke.

"It worked.." the past Aria says as she stood up

"Hm," Nadakhan looked down at himself before looking into the mirror

"Djinn," the past Aria called out to him "be careful looking into that mirror, you might break it. It's very valuable you know."

"My apologies," Nadakhan floats over to her and bows "master."

"I have a wish, and you will grant it," the past Aria tells him "Your soul purpose for existing is to make this one wish come true. You will not cease to exist until it is complete."

"Yes master," Nadakhan puts his hands together "what is it you wish?"

"I wish for my own world," the past Aria tells him "one that isn't haunted by my father everywhere I go!"

"Your wish is my command," Nadakhan chuckles as he gains power

"Aria!"

Nadakhan and past Aria look at the door as someone attempts to open it.

"Aria!"

"Go now," the past Aria tells him "make my wish come true."

Nadakhan disappears as past Aria turns to face the door. The door was destroyed as the Overlord in his human form walked into the room, his eyes glowing purple.

"What were you doing in here?" The past Overlord asks

"Practicing," the past Aria replies turning towards the window "You want your next vassal" to be strong don't you. If I'm not strong enough to withstand your full power I'll be useless." she turns to glare at the Overlord "right, father?"

"Your little brother is looking for you," the past Overlord turns to the door "don't you dare utter a word to him, or else."

"I know," the past Aria replies

Soon enough the past Zero runs into the room, no younger then maybe 3.

"Ari" the past Zero runs into her arms

The past Aria picks him up and smiles to him. Zero wraps his arms around her neck giving her a hug as the past Overlord and past Aria glare at each other. Both of their eyes glowing dark purple. The past image started to blur as Aria was taken back to the future.

"Wait!" Aria shouts before she found herself in front of Nadakhan "What did that mean?!" Aria faces Nadakhan "Wha- what did I mean by my own world.. me and my father didn't get along in my past? I thought I was.."

"You're not yourself right now master," Nadakhan tells her "take some time to reflect."

Nadakhan disappears into smoke as Aria ran at him to stop him.

"Wait!" Aria shouts "Come back!"

Aria's eyes turn purple as she focuses her energy to turn into her half dragon form. Her eyes soon turn into slits and she transforms into a full dragon. She roars and flies into the sky. 

Aria flew over Ninjago looking for any sign of the Ninja, Aria stops above a ship where she sees the sky pirates holding the police captive. Nadakhan looked up to see the great dragon. He and Aria stare at each other before Aria flies off.

Nadakhan chuckles "It's only a matter of time, master."