Chapter 84: Green Destiny

The Sons of Garmadon are attacking Lloyd, Nya, Dareth, and Reika.

Nya punches members of the SoG back "Get us out of here, Dareth!"

Dareth's trying to swing a member of SoG off his back "I don't exactly have a free hand at the moment"

A vortex opens, everyone gasps, looking up to see Dragons flying out. The SoG gang screams as the large black and gold dragon spit black fire at them.

Lloyd laughs "Hahahaha. We did it! We held out!"

"They're back!" Reika shouts happily

"Where's Aria?!" Nya asks staring up at the dragons

Firstbourne lands and Wu backflips on to the ground. Master Wu turns, smiling.

"Master Wu?" Lloyd questions

"When I was an old man, I was wise to avoid a fight. But today, I'm not an old man" Wu smiles

The Ninjas' Dragons land. Lloyd, Nya, Reika, Kai, Jay, Zane, and Cole run up to each other, screaming for joy. Reika, Nya, and Kai hugged each other tightly, as the family was reunited safely.

"Oh, look at us! The gang is back!" Cole shouts happily

"But where are P.I.X.A.L. and Misako?" Zane asks

"Locked away in Kryptarium" Lloyd replies "Where's Aria?"

"Well.." Cole points up at the large gold and black dragon as it landed.

"Aria?" Lloyd approaches her

"Damn she got big!" Reika stares at her "what do they feed dragons in the first realm?!"

"Long story sis," Kai says

Aria put her wings together as she transformed back into her human form.

"Lloyd!" Aria ran to him

"Aria!" Lloyd smiled as he wrapped his arms around her tightly, "Aria before we do anything else-"

"Will you marry me?" Lloyd and Aria asked at the same time

They stared at each other as the ninja gasped and Reika covered her mouth. Everyone stared at the couple in anticipation.

"I-" Aria started

"Wait, please let me tell you first," Lloyd interrupted and Aria nods, Lloyd took her hands "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you these past days.. it made me realize I need you in my life. I never want to be without you again, I love you so much."

"I feel the same," Aria smiles "all I wanted was to get back to you." she laid her head on his chest as Lloyd wrapped his arms around her "I'm no longer afraid Lloyd.. I love you."

"Then you'll be my wife?" Lloyd asks "and never leave my side again.."

"Never again," Aria kisses him