Chapter 124: Public Enemies 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5!

The next couple of chapters may seem rushed, crystalized felt a bit rushed already to me and I'm trying to fit different things into it, so bare with me please.

Aria stood behind Layla in the royal treasury where their was gold, jewels, old bots, and gadgets. Layla was searching through the stuff.

"So," Aria breaks the silence "what exactly are we looking for?"

"Remember that weird crystal you found in Shintaro? That." Layla replies

"How would that help Nya?" Aria asks

"It might, it might not." Layla says "But I have a theory that it's connected to your father. I got a strange feeling with it."

"Connected to my father?" Aria questions "But the Overlord's dead."

"These type of crystals are special, they can store elemental power." Layla explains "Similar to the way vengestone can nullify it. If you haven't noticed, vengestone doesn't work on you. You're elemental power isn't really.. elemental power. You are a dragon, you and your father's powers are pure darkness, they don't draw on the environment around you."

"Ok, but what do they have to do with father?" Aria asks

Layla picks up the crystal Aria found and held it up to her "It contains your father's essence, a little bit of his power is stored in it."

"What?" Aria takes the crystal and peers into it, their was a strange fog inside it.

"I don't know what Harumi was doing with it, but it can't be good." Layla says as she crosses her arms "This however is useful to you dear, these powers are as much of yours as it is his. You can absorb the darkness within the crystal and then use the crystal to store Nya's."

"Will it work though?" Aria asks

"It will," Layla smiles

"Empress! Princess!" Hanabusa and Kaname run into the room

"What's wrong?" Layla asks

"Some ninja just broke into Kryptarium Prison and freed the Serpentine sorceress Aspheera." Kaname reports

"What?!" Aria shouts

"Which ninja?" Layla questions

"Uh, well, they're in black suits." Hanabusa tells her "They're neither the new or old ninja."

"It's Lloyd and the others." Aria sighs "They know Aspheera's staff can take away power, I told them to wait for me."

"I'm afraid this is a great offense," Layla says "Dispach the new ninja."

"But mother-"

"I'm sorry Aria," Layla shakes her head "we can't make exceptions, even for the prince consort. The council will throw a fit. Transport Aspheera's staff to the palace immediately."

"Yes ma'am," Kaname bows and leaves the room

"Hanabusa," Layla turns to the guard "I'm sorry, but keep Aria in her room."

"You can't be serious?!" Aria turns to her mother

"I will find a way to help them dearest, but you cannot join them." Layla tells her as she exits the treasury

Aria sighs "Damn it."

-

The ninja surround the police trucks, carrying Aspheera's staff. Kai deliberately blocks the target truck. The ninja set their vehicles to auto before jumping on while Zane however lifts the truck into the air. The ninja then break in, only to find the New Ninja lying in wait for them

"Wherever there are criminals!" The teal ninja says

"Oh, not these guys!" Kai complains

"Shut it Jason!" The fuchsia ninja shouts at him "Now it's starting to bother me!"

The two ninja begin fighting, which creates an imbalance and Zane struggles to control the truck which swings around the streets, knocking multiple vehicles aside. The Teal Ninja then throws a shuriken and damages the jet's engines.

"Oh fuck!" the fuchsia ninja curses

Zane crashes into the Mayor's Office from behind and into another building as he tries to gain back the altitude they lost in the air.

"Jason I swear," the fuchsia ninja looks at him annoyed

"Sorry," the teal ninja, Jason, shrugs.

"Can't you try not to hit every single building, Zane?" Kai says annoyed

"No names!" Lloyd shouts at him

"Zane?!" the teal ninja, Jason, questions

 The fuchsia ninja immediately takes Lloyd hostage.

"Uh, no? I said Jane!" Kai says quickly

"No you said Zane," The fuchsia ninja says as she takes Lloyd's hood off "You absolute idiot Lloyd."

"I don't have time to explain." Lloyd says "But I need that staff. Right. Now."

The Orange Ninja studies the staff, Kai leaps forward and kicks it out of his hands. Jay quickly caught it.

"Cameron, you had one job!" The fuchsia ninja shouts at him

Lloyd quickly flips the fuchsia ninja onto her back, her hood falling as she landed, revealing Reika underneath the mask.

"I knew it!" Lloyd shouts "Only you would yell at me like that!"

"Yeah and only an idiot like you would do something like this!" Reika argues

"Let's get out of here!" Kai shouts

The ninja all run to the cable Zane let down, Reika quickly knocked Lloyd to the ground and stood up.

"You're going against the city and your wife you idiot!" Reika tells him "Think about what you're doing."

"I know," Lloyd says from the ground "but it's for Nya."

Reika looked shocked as Lloyd quickly ran out and grabbed onto the cable. Zane lands the truck on the top of a building as he and the other ninja escape.

"Reika, what do we do?" Jason asks

"We have to call the Empress," Reika balls her fist "From this moment, the ninja are officially public enemies number one, two, three, four, and five."