Chapter 74: Big Trouble Little Ninjago

"Come on. We have to go" Misako and Wu leave the apartment and Wu screams when they see Garmadon "What has happened to you?"

Garmadon attacks but Aria appears and kicks Garmadon in the gut before kicking him into the wall.

"Aria!" Little Wu shouts happily

"Aria" Misako says "what in the world are you doing here?"

"Getting you two out of here." Aria replies

"You're the one who shouldn't be here Princess!" Lloyd runs into the hall "It's too dangerous!"

"I accepted what might be my fate." Aria says "It's you who must now accept yours."

"What?" Lloyd looks confused

"Take Wu and get out of here" Aria tells them "Garmadon's too dangerous for you"

"I can help hold him back" Misako hands Wu to Lloyd

"You sure you're up for this?" Aria asks

"I was married to him once. I'm up for anything." Misako replies

"Their's no way I'll let you two do this." Lloyd argues

"Ninja must live to fight another day." Aria tells him before pushing him down the hall

"You're a ninja too!" Lloyd shouts desperately

"I'm the crown princess of this Empire Lloyd," Aria takes his hand and puts her necklace in his hand "No matter what happens, I will always be with you.."

"Aria," Lloyd says as Garmadon got back up

"I love you Lloyd," Aria says before pushing him "Now go!"

The two girls fight Garmadon as Lloyd runs away with Wu. Garmadon kicked Misako into the wall and Aria blasted him with dark energy.

"You're foolish to come here yourself." Garmadon says "It saves me the trouble of tracking you down myself."

"Misako! Get out of here!" Aria shouts

"Are you sure?" Misako asks worried

"Go now!" Aria shouts as Garmadon gets up

Misako reluctantly ran away. Once she was out of sight Aria flipped Garmadon onto his back.

"Alright Garmadon, now it's just you and me," Aria says

"hehehe" Garmadon laughs "you still have a lot to learn young pupil."

"You.. are not my sensei" Aria glares at him

The two continue to fight until they eventually made it up to the roof. Aria's eyes glow purple and she kicks Garmadon in the chest. He sends a blast of dark energy at her which she dodges.

"Aria!" the ninja shout from the bounty

Aria turns around to sees the Colossus grabs the Bounty.

"No!" Aria screams

Garmadon shoots her in the back and she falls. Aria looks over to see Lloyd being held by Harumi as he tried to break free.

"Such a sad sight," Garmadon laughs as he approaches her "the fallen dark lord will die with her comrades."

"You're wrong Garmadon," Aria says looking back at him "I'm not like you, I'm not the dark Lord.. I'm a ninja" she stood up "and ninja never quite, and we'll always be back to fight another day!"

Aria releases a surge of power knocking down Garmadon. Aria transformed in her half dragon form before jumping off the building. 

"I think she's going to try to help," Harumi tells Lloyd before laughing "She'll get crushed too in the process."

"Aria don't!" Lloyd shouts at her "please!" he shakes his head "I can't loose all of you.."

Aria soon landed on the Bounty where the ninja were all frantically trying to free themselves from the Colossus's hold.

"What are you doing here?!" Cole freaks out

"Helping damn it!" Aria shouts

Aria's eyes glow purple as the Colossus stopped in place.

"We have to go!" little Wu shouts

"What do you think we're trying to do?" Cole questions

"We have to go!" little Wu shouts again

"To go. For when your time of need, tea to go." Jay gasps "I think this is why she gave us this!"

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Kai asks

"What about the city?!" Zane questions

"Just do it!" Aria shouts as the Colossus began to break free of Aria's hold "Or we'll be crushed!"

"You didn't have to come you know!" Kai shouts at her

"I think you'd be dead right now if I wasn't!" Aria argues "Use it, hurry! We survive to fight another day!"

The ninja all nod as they opened the bag and swirling lights surround them before they teleport away. Lloyd lets out a shriek of despair as the Colossus crushes what remained of the Bounty. Harumi finally let him go.

"This. This is what I wanted. To see your father's return, and for you to lose everything." Harumi laughs "How does it feel to see the end?"

"No, I won't let it do to me what it did to you. This isn't the end, Harumi." Lloyd tells her "This is just the beginning. Without my power, without my friends, I'm gonna fight you. I'm gonna fight on." he put his hand over Aria's necklace that was in his pocket "Because a ninja never quits."

"Well then," Harumi smirks "goodbye, Lloyd."

"Before I go, just answer me this: you said the greatest villain was the one who got away. Then what am I?" Lloyd jumps off and activates the parachute Mystake gave him.

He lands on a boat piloted by his mother, Nya, and P.I.X.A.L, and they escape into hiding. The trio soon met up with a few of Aria's knights including Reika.

"Where's the princess?" Kaname asks "Any sight of her?"

"I'm sorry," Lloyd apologizes looking away "I didn't protect her.

The knights all look down in mourning as well as Misako and P.I.X.A.L.

"What do we do now?" Hanabusa asks "Without our leader we're sitting ducks!"

"Damn it," Lloyd curses

"Calm down, all of you," Reika speaks up "We do what Aria told us, we protect this Empire as she did. We're all still alive, our hearts are beating, and we're all willing to fight. We lost many people today, but the war isn't over."

"She's right," Kaname agrees "we fight for our crown princess Aria, we fight for the ninja, and we fight for Ninjago!"

"Yeah!" the few knights agree

Misako looks over at Lloyd worriedly who was holding tight onto Aria's necklace in his hands. Misako puts an arm around him and he shuts his eyes tightly, refusing to cry. Meanwhile the rest of the ninja and Wu regain consciousness in a strange land, their uniforms war-torn, and pieces of the shattered Bounty strewn across the nearby sands.

"It.." Zane looks around "was travelers tea."

"Looks like we're no longer in Ninjago." Cole says

"Then where are we?" Jay questions

"Nowhere-" Kai stops when the group sees dragons fly by

"Back where it all began, where my parents were born," Aria walks forward "The Realm of Oni and Dragons."