Chapter 135: Roots

The Overlord angrily shoots a beam at Aria who sends her own right back at him. Reika ran and moved Garmadon behind a crystal, taking shelter from the fight.

"What kind of form is that?" Reika mutters

"That is a combination of an Oni and a Dragon," Garmadon chuckles lightly "she's reached her true potential."

"What.. is her true potential?" Reika questions, staring at Aria's purple and gold energy.

"Balance." Garmadon replies as he closes his eyes

Aria wraps gold chains around the Overlord and brings him down to the ground. The Overlord was forced back into his normal form, Aria's power suppressing his own.

"Do it, kill me!" The Overlord shouts at her

"I won't," Aria says as she walked towards him

"Because you're weak!" the Overlord laughs "So long as I'm still using Lloyd's body, you can't touch me."

Aria stands in front of him as Reika came out of hiding and stood beside her.

"What happened to Harumi?" Aria questions turning to her

"Probably dead, or passed out." Reika replies pointing over at Harumi's body, crushed under a crystal. "To be clear, that was you, not me. It was unintentional, cause the bitch didn't know how to take cover when two overpower motherfuckers are fighting."

"Yeah, that's that then." Aria responds as she turns back to her father "We need Lloyd to break free of my father's possession."

"Who cares about him, let's talk about something more important.. how hot you are in that form. I mean-" Reika grabs one of Aria's boobs "look at these things."

"That's my tit Reika," Aria comments

"I know," Reika replies letting go.

"Reika!" the girls heard Lloyd's voice

The girls whip their heads towards the Overlord who was shaking his head.

"Was that.." Aria looks back at Reika

Reika smirks and grabs Aria's boobs with both her hands as Aria shouts in surprise. The Overlord was suddenly separated from Lloyd's body as Lloyd ran over and tackled Reika, leaving the Overlord wrapped in the chains.

"God damn it Reika!" Lloyd shouts as he shook her violently "Don't touch my wife!"

Reika laughed like crazy as Aria just stared at Lloyd as he stood up panting.

"Honey.." Aria says calmly

"I can't believe that worked!" Reika laughed and banged her fist on the platform as Lloyd stared at her annoyed.

"Lloydie.." Aria grabs Lloyd by the collar and shook him "You broke my father's possession cause Reika grabbed my boobs! Not cause we were getting our asses beat!"

"I was trying!" Lloyd argues as Aria shook him violently.

Reika rolled around on the floor wheezing "I can- I can't- that's just too funny."

Aria let go of Lloyd with a sigh. Lloyd glared at Reika who was still rolling around on the floor.

"I mean, am I wrong?" Reika questions as she finally stopped laughing and stood up "She's hot as fuck."

"I didn't say you were wrong!" Lloyd shouts at her "Just don't touch my wife's tits!"

Aria turns away from the two and looks at her father, who was staring at the ground. Reika and Lloyd stopped arguing as they turned to watch Aria.