Chapter 83: Lessons for a Master

"We have to run" Nya tells him

"Run! One of us can't even stand!" Dareth shouts

Garmadon gets ready to destroy the building they're standing on.

"Move!" Reika shouts hauling Skylor onto her back

A car is thrown at the doorway, blocking their way into the building. Lloyd, Nya, and Dareth look back to see the Colossus hammer a blow on the building and immediately run to jump at the building next to theirs.

"Jump, Dareth!" Nya shouts as another car is thrown at them.

"Ah" Darer jumps, screaming. He lands on edge of building, grabbing hold of it in last second. Nya jumps, landing with a small twirl on the next building. She grabs Dareth before he falls over. Reika jumps over with Skylor.

Lloyd looks at the Colossus, waiting to deal a blow Lloyd jumps into the air as the Colossus punches the building. Lloyd lands on the Colossi's fist. Garmadon sees Lloyd and tries to throw him off. Lloyd runs across the fist, landing on the building with Reika, Nya, and Dareth.

"Nice moves tater tot," Reika approves

"Seriously, is this the time?" Lloyd asks annoyed, referring to the nickname.

The Colossus roars, Dareth screams and jumps in fear. Everyone runs away.

"You think you can hide from my wrath!" Garmadon uses the Colossus to punch the building "I'll destroy every building to find you!"

Nya, Reika, Dareth, and Lloyd run through an aisle to stop at another street.

"He's not going to stop until he finds us" Nya says

"I know" Lloyd agrees

"There's only one thing that can withstand that. I ditched the Battle Wagon across town. If we can get to it...we can leave the city" Nya suggests

"Leave the city?!" Lloyd shouts

"Just until things calm down" Nya explains

"No I agree with Lloyd," Reika says "If we leave now their won't be a Ninjago for the others to return to.

"Right but Mistaké said we needed to survive until the Ninja got back. Well, where are they, huh?" Dareth questions "There's no shame in knowing when to turn tails."

Reika sighs "fine."

"Okay, we go for the Battle Wagon" Lloyd agrees "But we're not skipping town. We hold on for as long as we can" Nya and Dareth run off. Lloyd looks up "Where are you guys?" Lloyd runs after them.

In the First Realm, Aria was walking through a part of the nest where Firstborne told her Svern used to stay. It was empty, only straw mimicking a bed was in the whole room. Aria walked over and put her hand on top of it. 

"Father.." Aria says

The straw had many dried blood stains, centuries old. The room must have not been touched since her father left. She sat down on top of it, her dad was a massive dragon compared to her.

"I've been terrified of turning into you," Aria says out loud as she wiped a single tear from her eye "but I don't think that's so much of a bad thing anymore.. compared to how I knew you.. the real you was someone for me to be proud of."

Aria smiles as she moves her hand along the straws "I'm proud to be your daughter.. the great protector of the dragons.."

Suddenly, she sensed the power of another Oni.

"Master Wu?" Aria mutters

In Ninjago, Garmadon is still searching and smashing buildings.

"The battle-wagon is just up ahead" Nya says