Chapter 65: Lost in Time

Zero runs over to his sister as Nya and Kai looked like they wanted to say something but didn't.

"Did you keep it safe?" Aria asks Zero with a smile

"Mhm," Zero nods

Present Master Wu walks over to the three, back to normal "Failure is often temporary, Kai. It can be corrected. And with effort, it can even be reversed"

"Master Wu" Kai says surprised "You're..."

"Your here?" Aria looks confused

"He's been here," Nya tells her

Aria turns to Zero "Listen Zero,"

"Hm?" Zero looks confused

"You did a good job protecting the essence," Aria smiles to him "make sure to give it to mother ok?"

"Ok," Zero smiles "one day I'll protect you sissy, like how you protected me!"

"I know you will," Aria pats his head

As Kai, Nya, and Wu hold the Reversal Time Blade, Nya and Master Wu let go, causing the recent events to reverse until the point of when Kai was about to miss Acronix with the Fusion Dragon. As Acronix is about to duck with the Iron Doom, Kai instead avoids the Iron Doom and goes to the ground to pick up Nya and Master Wu as Aria slams onto the Iron Doom.

"That wasn't planned but nice job Aria!" Kai shouts

"We must make sure the future is not affected" Wu says before tossing the past Reversal Time Blade to his younger self.

Kai, Nya, Master Wu and the Fusion Dragon follows the Iron Doom into the time vortex with Aria following. After a bit she catches up to the Iron Doom and boards it.

Just before Krux and Acronix finish off Kai and Nya, Master Wu quickly yells to them "No!" as Aria runs into the room.

"Ha! There is nothing you can do" Acronix says

"Except what must be done" Wu removes the Reversal Blade

"Sensei what are you doing?!" Aria panics

The Iron Doom begins to spin out of control. As Master Wu jumps back into the cockpit, he catches Kai and Nya before they fall out of the window.

"How'd you do that?" Nya questions

"Why did you do that?" Kai asks

"You will know when you arrive" Wu replies, letting them go

Kai and Nya catch the edge of the window.

"Master, what are you doing?!" Nya shouts

"Putting off until tomorrow what cannot be done today" Wu throws the Reversal Blade at them, making them fall into the present, he turned to Aria "Aria, you were reborn once, it can't happen again."

"Sensei," Aria shook her head "Don't leave us!"

"Protect them," Wu says as he pushes her from the Iron Doom with the other time blade.

Aria arrives in the present and suddenly turns into her human form while still in the sky.

"..huh" Aria looks surprised, she looks down at the ground "AHHH"

Aria closes her eyes as she got closer to the ground, she felt herself get caught bridal style in someone's arms. She opens her eyes to see Lloyd staring down at her.

"Lloydie!" Aria hugs him

"Dummy did you run out of power?" Lloyd asks "if we weren't still here you would've fallen to your death"