Chapter 128: The Coming of the King

Aria, in her dragon form, was flying towards the crystal castle in the sky. The ninja were far behind her, they finally managed to get a ping on Lloyd's signal, but Aria was following something else. They all agreed to send her ahead of them since she was a lot faster.

Aria landed on the platform outside and ran inside. She hid from guards and quickly made her way through the castle. The presence she sensed was familiar, it was her father, but she couldn't tell the ninja that. They would've never let her go, but she needed to save her husband. It was her fight, it was her father.

"Aria!"

Aria turned to see Lloyd, running at her.

"Lloyd!" Aria ran towards him

The dark presence of her father grew as she ran towards Lloyd, she suddenly stopped.

"Wait!" Aria shouts

Lloyd stops "What's wrong?"

Aria stares at him before taking a step back. Her mind went to the worst, but she knew that wasn't Lloyd..

"What do you think you're doing.. dad?" Aria asks softly

"Nothing can get past you," Lloyd sighs before his eyes glow dark pink.

"What did you do to my husband?!" Aria asks angrily

"I'm just borrowing him," the Overlord responds "It's a bit hard to fight without powers darling, you know that."

Aria looks around to see the council surrounding her.

"Somehow, it's fitting that this would come down to you and me." Pythor says

"And me." The Mechanic moves closer

"And me." Vangelis adds

"Oh look you all have matching outfits," Aria says mockingly "How cute."

"I want my powers back Aria," the Overlord summons his staff as armor appeared on him "and I know for a fact you don't want to face me."

"Oh yeah," Aria's eyes glow purple "how do you figure that?"

"Cause then you'll risk hurting green boy," the Overlord smirks "as long as I'm possessing his body anything you do to me will be risking him."

"Oh yeah well-"

Aria jumped over the council and ran down the hall.

"After her!" the Overlord commands

The mouth of the temple opens and Aria stops at the platform.

"Running won't do you any good." Pythor says as he and the council approaches

"What's your plan?" Aria questions as she faces them "To kill me?"

"Yeah that's kinda exactly what we were told," Aspheera responds

"Well," Aria sticks her tongue out at them

"Hey!" Pythor shouts

"I'll be back for my husband," Aria says before jumping off

Halfway down she transforms into a dragon and flies off. Soon enough her wing was pierced by a spear and Aria looked behind her to see Harumi and the council following her on Dragonides.

"You're not getting away!" Harumi laughs

"Oh look, the bitch."

Aria stops mid air and turns to face the Dragonides. The council freak out as Aria blasts a breath of darkness at them, Harumi flipped over it and landed on Aria's head.

"It's a shame we didn't have a nice reunion, sister." Harumi laughs

"How dumb is she?"

Aria flipped upside down and Harumi held onto her scale to avoid falling off. Pythor's Dragonide rammed into Aria sending them to the ground. Aria transformed into her human form as she stood up and faced Pythor and Harumi.

"I knew you wouldn't have died so easily with those ninja," Harumi says "you're too stubborn."

"Well it runs in the family," Aria replies smugly "not that you would know anything about that."

Harumi growls as Pythor covers a snicker.

"You won't be talking so big when this is over," Harumi says "I'll be a kind older sister, I'll make your death quick and painless."

"That's a funny joke," Aria smirks as her eyes turn black

Harumi takes a step back "I'm not scared of you!"

"Oh really?" Aria questions as she charged forward

Harumi moved out of the way as Pythor was sent flying into a tree. The branches growing and wrapping around him.

"Ah!" Pythor shouts as the vines around his neck.

"All bets are off," Aria turns to Harumi "your fates were decided when you took my husband."

Just then, the Destiny's Bounty rises behind her, Reika, Wu and Nya stood on deck. Aria's eyes change back to green as she turns to them.

"That's impossible!" Harumi shouts "They should be dead!"

"Wifey!" Reika waves at her "We're here to get you!"

"Aria jump!" Wu tells her

Aria jumps aboard the Bounty with Nya helping her up. Harumi was quickly getting Pythor free from the tree.

"Damn," Reika comments looking at the battle scene "what I wouldn't do to be Pythor right now."

"You wanna be suffocating?" Nya questions turning to her

"I would want to be choked, against a tree, by my wife." Reika replies with a smile

"That wasn't.." Aria shook her head "never mind."

The rest of the council arrived as they all turned to face them.

"Wu-ser! You're still alive?" Aspheers laughs.

Wu sees her weapon "Is that the Sword of Fire?"

"What a wonderful surprise!" Aspheera readies her weapon

"If you like surprises, you're going to love this!" Wu holds up his communicator "Zane, are you standing by?

"Affirmative" Zane confirms

"Fire at will!" Wu commands

Zane flies in on his jet and shoots at the villains while Nya fires cannons at the villains. The Mechanic falls from his Dragonide. The heroes soon manage to drive the council away. 

"Good job everyone," Aria praises

Wu turns and spots the Crystal Island in the sky.

"What is that?" Nya asks

"That, would be my father." Aria replies as she looked at them "Worst is, he's possessing Lloyd."

Wu gasps before talking into his communicator "Cole. Kai. Do you copy?"

"We copy." Cole responds

"We're holding up the jungle perimeter." Kai says "Standing by if you need us."

"Negative. Pull back. All of you!" Wu tells them "We are not ready for this."