Chapter 56: Infamous

Inside a dark chamber with a lamp in the middle, the Ninja clash with several hostile Skulkin.

Jay whips out nunchucks, fighting the skeleton who is dodging his attacks. Jay knocks the skeleton away and four more skeletons drop from the ceiling.

"Ninja, go!" Kai shouts

Kai does Spinjitzu, defeating the skeletons. A skeleton is knocked down a ramp, under it is Zane stretching his arms. Skeletons sprint down the hall and Cole ghostly emerges from the wall so the skeletons run back only to find a punch from Zane crashing through a barrier of ice.

Kai and Jay come sliding down the ramp with excitement and all four ninja line up together facing the screen. Cole comes forward and pounds the floor tripping the skeletons into the wall. The ninja go into fighting stances. Samukai crashes through the wall and charges at them. A green light appears and the Green Ninja emerges. He lands and punches Samukai with green Energy.

"Do you have the golden scroll, Lloyd?" Kai asks

"I sure do, Kai! But I don't know what is says. Can anyone help me read it?" Lloyd questions

"We can! Because reading is the first step to every adventure. Go, reading, go!" All the ninja shout

"And... Cut! Brilliance plus perfection! Clean up, little fellas and make some headway here. That's a wrap!" Dareth says

Revealing the place to be a set and the Skulkin to be actors in costumes. Nya, arriving, is left confused on the sudden end of the movie.

"A wrap? I just got here. Dareth said—"

Dareth cut her off "Hey, hey! There's my boys! I knew you could Spinjitzu but that acting knocked me out" he then noticed Nya "Oh, hey, sweetheart. Mind sticking around for a segment to teach girls how to apply makeup?"

Nya looked to the back corner, angered "You're gonna need makeup when I rearrange your face!" She walks over to punch Dareth but Jay holds her back.

"Nya is one of us now, there's no reason she should be treated differently." Jay says turning to Dareth

"No Reason? You added a girl to the group. You know how much that hurts your image? You're a boy band, a hunk machine! " Dareth replies

"Uh, Aria's been in the group since she was 10," Kai points out "we've had a girl on our team."

"Oh yeah," Dareth says "where is she anyway?"

"I'm here!" Aria runs in with Reika behind her

"Sorry I'm late," Aria says "I missed it didn't I?"

"All you missed was Dareth saying we're "ruining the boy's image"" Nya replies spitefully

"Now now I didn't say that," Dareth defends nervously looking at Aria, he whispers to Kai "I didn't remember she was the princess."

"Uh, yeah," Kai responds out loud "speaking of that, Aria why did you wear that here?"