Chapter 87: The Fall

The Omega stands in front of the blackened Realm Crystal, with Aria and Garmadon in a fighting stance before her.

"You think your power scares me," The Omega says "Soon, their power and yours will be gone. Forever."

"What power?" Aria asks

"The power of Creation" Garmadon replies "that raw power you're using now."

"Soon, there will be nothing, but Destruction" he points his staff at them "You both are Oni. Why have you not taken this realm as is your duty?"

"Well, I... it's complicated" Garmadon says looking at Aria

Aria looks at the Omega "Surely as an Oni, you've heard of the dragon Svern on the battle field many times.."

"That traitorous dragon," the Omega growls "stole my daughter, why speak of him?!"

"Svern fought to protect his family," Aria tells her as she raises her staff "as will I, as his daughter."

"Impossible!" The Omega shouts

"You've come here to destroy the realm in which your daughter, my mother, had escaped to." Aria glares as her "Isn't that right?"

"No wonder.." The Omega glares at her "the unstable power I detected was indeed because you are their offspring. To think my daughter would bring you into this world.. a traitor to her own kind."

"Unfortunately for you here I am," Aria replies "Firstborne warned me you were coming, kind of her wasn't it?"

"The war between Oni and Dragons are never ending," the Omega states "to think she approves of your very existence.. looking at you makes me sick."

"Then we agree on something," Aria smirks

The Omega growls as Garmadon attacks, the Omega swings her staff wildly at Garmadon. He tries to dodge it, but is struck down. He summons his power and throws it at the Omega. The Omega blocks it, and it bounces back. Garmadon ducks down, and it creates a hole in the wall behind them.

Garmadon uses his power to push the darkness. Garmadon shoves his power into the Omega, and they continue to fight each other. During the fight they knock into the Realm crystal, it falls on the floor and shatters into pieces.

"Hahaha" Garmadon laughs

The Omega slams the staff on the ground "The Realm Crystal was merely the key in which we opened the gateway"

The Omega slams her staff in the ground repeatedly, summoning for the Oni to appear. Oni slowly rise out from the ground, and take their formation.

"Garmadon" Aria says worriedly as her staff dissapears

"Run" Garmadon grabs her arm and runs through the hole.

Garmadon and Aria run across a bridge, only to find Oni running towards them on the other side. As the Oni close in, they try to attack more violently. P.I.X.A.L. manages to grab them out of the swarm of Oni. 

The Samurai X Mech beeps frequently in warning. P.I.X.A.L. looks around for the Destiny's Bounty, and sees they are a distance away from it. She zooms for the Bounty. Garmadon grunted as the mech crashes down on the bounty. Reika, Kai, Jay, Nya, and Lloyd run up to Garmadon and Aria, while Zane takes care of P.I.X.A.L.

"What happened?" Lloyd asks as he helps Aria up

"Well dear," Aria looks at Garmadon before looking back at Lloyd "We'll call it a family reunion."