Chapter 104: Superstar Rockin' Jay

"Behind you dear!"

Aria ducked down as arrows flew over her head, hitting the red visors. Aria then jumped over the few behind her and sliced through them.

"Right on target!"

"Reika, if you're gonna shoot them try not to aim for my head." Aria comments as she uses her katana to deflect the blasts from the other red visors "take these out for me dearest."

"You got it," Reika replies from the tree she was perched in

The pink arrows shot out from the tree and hit the remain red visors that were shooting at Aria. With that, Reika jumped down from her hiding spot beside Aria, who sheathed her katana.

"Guess it was another dead end," Reika sighs

"Yeah," Aria looked off into the forest which served at the zone end.

"Look, if they were still in the game, they would've returned by now" Reika placed her hand on Aria's shoulder comfortingly.

"I don't believe Zero and Hanabusa lost their lives that easily." Aria turns to her "We'll continue looking for them tomorrow."

"Yes ma'am," Reika smiles

The two head back to Zone 1 where the League of Jay resided. Since getting trapped in the game, Aria and Jay made it their priority to keep everyone safe. The league of Jay helped keep new and old players from the red visors as Aria, Jay, and Reika worked to complete the game.

"Jay!" Aria shouts entering the underground room "you in here?"

Jay looked at her "oh hey welcome back Aria, is Reika upstairs?"

"Yeah she's gettin some drinks," Aria snickers "what's with the outfit?"

"Don't like it?" Jay smirks "I'm, Superstar Rockin Jay, told ya the name would stick!"

"I think you look like a dork," Aria pinches his nose

"Hey!" Jay swats at her

Aria laughs as he starts messing up her hair.

"Hey no!" Aria laughs as she hits his hands

"That's what you get for messin with your big brother," Jay chuckles

"You're so mean," Aria whines

The two laugh before Aria walks back upstairs where Reika handed her a drink. The two sit on the couch as the members of the league of Jay crowded around the stage.

Jaywalkin 238 walked on stage "Attention, League of Jay!" No one pays attention and he turns up his volume. It echoes across the room "Attention League of Jay! It is time... for the arrival of our hero. Our inspiration... the reason for our very existence! Superstar Rockin' Jay... himself!"

Jay rises to the stage from below, strumming a guitar, and everyone cheers. Jay hands over his guitar to Jaywalkin 238.

"Whoo!" Reika shouts

Aria whistled and threw bit coins at him.

"Aria there are children here!" Jay shouts at her

Aria sticks her tongue out at him as Reika also threw coins at him. Aria took a sip of her drink before Jay suddenly gasps.

"Guys? Is that really you?!"

Reika and Aria whip their heads around to see Jay run over and hug the ninja.

"They're here!" Reika runs over

"Honey!" Aria runs and tackles Lloyd

The two fall over, Lloyd just laughs as her wraps his arms around her tightly.

"I'm so glad you're ok," Lloyd says

Kai holds his hand out to help Aria up as Lloyd stood up on his own.

"You look great dear," Lloyd tells her as he took her hand

"Oh I know," Aria smirks "thanks hon."

"You two fucked didn't you?" Reika questions

"Reika!" Nya shouts

"Inappropriate!" Cole shouts

Lloyd blushes as Aria wraps her arms around Lloyd's arm, putting his arm between her chest. 

"Took him long enough," Aria smiles

"Pft," Reika snickers

"Shut it!" Lloyd shouts glaring at her

Aria kissed his cheek "It's ok dear, they're just jealous."

"Ew," Jay covered his eyes

"What?" Aria looks at him "You kiss your wife."

"That's different!" Jay argues

"Yeah, we practically raised you two," Kai points out

"You raised us!" Nya and Reika look at him disapprovingly

"Yeah," Kai leans in and whispers to the two "but Aria has a bigger plot then you two."

"Oh yeah," Reika smirks turning to look at Aria's chest "It's a good plot."

"Ok everyone, stop looking at my fiancé's chest!" Lloyd pulls Aria into his chest "they're mine."

Aria sighs "Good grief, look what I did."