Chapter 94: Vengeance is Mine!

"Aspheera!" Aria shouts as she wakes up

"Easy," P.I.X.AL makes her lay back down "if you sit up too fight you may become dizzy."

"Where am I?" Aria asks "What happened?"

"We're in the secret base," Wu says as he approaches the two "I fear the ninja and Reika have failed in stopping Aspheera and she is near."

"Are they ok?" Aria asks worriedly

"Is she awake?"

The ninja, except Lloyd and Zane, and Reika rush over to the table hearing Aria's voice.

"Find out anything useful about our enemy?" Aria asks

"Only that she was an evil sorcerous that taught your mother magic before getting sealed away," Kai replies

"And Wu taught her spinjitzu," Jay adds

"She taught my mother magic?" Aria looks at Wu

"I will explain to you later," Wu tells her

Aria gets out of bed and makes her way over to the monitors with P.I.X.A.L and Wu. Aspheera was in the monastery, searching for them. 

"We need to hide!" Wu rushes everyone.

The ninja all hide as Aspheera manages to break down the doors and slithers in, only for them to find no one visible. They continue onward until she finds no one at the end of the base.

Aspheera whips around to her army "What trick is this?" The Pyro Vipers look at each other and shrug

Char shrugs "A... tricky trick?"

"Where are they?! Show yourself, Wu! Face me, if you have the courage!" She slams her staff in frustration over the vent

Jay sneezes in their hiding spot and Reika glares at him. 

Aspheera throws off the cover revealing Kai, Cole, Jay, Nya, and Wu. Aspheera laughs "At last! I dreamed of this moment, Wu! I dreamed of it!"

P.I.X.A.L stomps over in the Titan Mech "Keep dreaming"

Aspheera looks up "Eh?"

"Get away from them, you witch!" P.I.X.A.L wipes Aspheera aside.

Aspheera grunts "Elh-ahh" she gets up "Who are you?"

"P.I.X.A.L. And you should step away from my friends" She replies

Jay cheers "Yeah-ha!"

"Let her have it, P.I.X.A.L.!" Cole shouts

Char screams, slithering away "Aughh!!"

Aspheera hisses and fires a fireball at the mech. P.I.X.A.L. blocks it and reflects back to Aspheera, knocking her back.

"What are we waiting for? Let's get out there and help" Kai says

The Ninja and Wu climb out and take stance beside the mech. They throw on their hoods and jump down to confront the Pyro Vipers.

"Attack!" Her army surges forward. 

Aspheera looks around and uses her staff to grab a stalactite and throw it at P.I.X.A.L.C ole knocks back a Pyro Viper, he sees the mech falling and jumps out of the way. The Ninja gasp at the fallen mech.

Aria's eyes glow gold as she summons her staff.

"You were never a match for me Layla," Aspheera laughs

"It's too bad then," Aria smirks "I'm not Layla.. I'm her daughter bitch."

Aria's staff collided with Aspheera's creating a powerful shockwave. Aria tried to get Aspheera's staff away from her but is stopped by Wu shouting to her.