Chapter 98: Take You Dancing

Lloyd groans as he buries his head into the couch, the other ninja stop playing their video game as they stare at him. Reika raised an eyebrow, she was leaning against the wall watching the boys game until Lloyd came in.

"You ok?" Kai asks looking confused

"Euhhhhhhh" Lloyd groans into the couch cushion

"Let me guess," Reika smirks "titties?"

"Aria was wearing a really pretty dress to go to her meeting with her family at the castle and all i said to her when she asked how she looked was titties!" Lloyd shouts embarrassed "Ahhhhh- I meant to say she was pretty but I-I saw and my brain went ahhhh!"

The ninja and Reika burst out laughing as Wu quietly passed the room, not wanting to know.

"Stop laughing!" Lloyd stood up, his face beet red, and threw a pillow at the ninja.

"Look bud, just tell her you wanna do it," Kai says

"You know he's never done this before guys," Nya intervenes "give him a break."

"Yeah don't listen to Kai," Jay agrees

"You're just agreeing with Nya cause you're a simp for my little sister," Reika comments

"Hey that's not the reason!" Jay defends

Reika sticks her tongue out at him as Jay growls.

"Take her out on a date Lloyd," Nya suggests ignoring the two, "you don't wanna just tell a girl you wanna bang her. You haven't gone out in awhile and we've had a lot of stuff happen lately. Oh- why don't you take her dancing. I convinced Jay to go with me, I can tell you the place and you can join us."

"Oh yeah, it'll be fun." Jay agrees "You'll need the practice before your wedding anyway."

"Yeah, that sounds fun actually." Lloyd smiles "Thanks guys."

"Yeah, take the princess who had to learn how to dance at 5 to a dance lesson," Reika rolls her eyes

"I-" Lloyd looks down disappointed

"Hey stop it," Nya says to Reika before looking at Lloyd "I'm sure she'll love it. Trust me."

"Ok," Lloyd nods

Thankfully, Nya was right, Aria was instantly ecstatic when Lloyd asked her to go with him. Lloyd patiently waited outside the palace for Aria to finish her work for the day.

"Lloydie!"

Lloyd looked up and blushed when he saw Aria wave to him from the balcony.

"Hey we're almost done!" Aria tells him "I'll be down soon!"

"Ok!" Lloyd replies

Soon enough Aria came down and spun infront of him.

"Pretty right?" Aria asks

"Yes," Lloyd nods "very."

"Thanks honey," Aria smiles and holds his arm