Chapter 75: Firstbourne

Yes as some of you are probably excited to see, this is the first book where Aria actually goes to the first realm with the ninja. I am also very excited for what I have planned, I can tell you now that it gives you a new side into the story of Aria's parents and how they ended up together. With of course more insight to Aria's story, so I hope you're ready for the ride.

With the Ninja gone, the Sons of Garmadon took over Ninjago. Those who remained went into hiding.

"It's freezing" Dareth complains as he enters the hideout

The knights stood around speaking to each other as Lloyd, Reika, and Nya approached the two.

"Then they'll never bother to look here" Misako replies "Did you get food?"

"They took everything. Except.." Dareth pulls out the now-stale Puffy Potsticker "Ah-ha! Mr. Chen's Puffy Potsticker. I was gonna save it for later, but it's yours" he holds it out to Lloyd "Eat up, Lloyd. You lost your Elemental Power, but not your appetite"

Lloyd held back a look of disgust "Uh, uh.. they're just as hungry as I am."

"No no," Reika says "I just ate actually.

"You need your strength son," Misako tells him

"And we're here to protect you, remember? We insist" Nya tells him

Lloyd reluctantly eats it "Hmm. Puffy."

"Dareth's just trying to help" Misako says

"I know" Lloyd sighs and looks at the locket around his wrist, Aria's necklace.

They all looked at each other not knowing what to say to him.

"Aria and the ninja died so we can live to fight another day." Misako comforts him "You know that.."

"I know.." Lloyd suddenly kicks over a chair "I told her not to! It wasn't worth it!"

"Lloyd, the best thing you can do now is train." Nya says "Let's go again"

Nya fought Lloyd while everyone else watched.

Dareth walks over to P.I.X.A.L and Reika "How goes the training for the leader of our resistance?"

"Truthfully, not so well. Lloyd says he doubts he can lead us without what makes him powerful" P.I.X.A.L. replies

"But Nya still has her power, doesn't he believe it'll come back?" Dareth questions

"He wasn't talking about his power, he was talking about his friends" Misako replies 

"From what I understand, Lloyd and Aria have been friends since they were kids." Reika says "The grief he feels must turn into his strength.. as it does for me."

Dareth sighs "It's only been a week since Emperor Garmadon's taken over, and now everything's upside down. If it means anything, I'll protect the little green guy with my life if it comes to that"

"We all would" Misako agrees

"Perhaps we should reach out to the other Elemental Masters" P.I.X.A.L. suggests

"What have they done for Ninjago lately?" Dareth questions

"It has been a while since we saw Skylor" Misako says "But can we trust them?"

"Oh 100%," Reika replies "I'd trust Skylor with my life.. even if she killed me."

The two gave her a strange look as music plays on the television. The Police Commissioner, arrested by the Sons of Garmadon, gets inside the police car.

Ultra Violet is on TV "Oh-ho-ho! Looks like another one bites the dust. Who will be next? Ultra Hunt!"

"Turn it off" Nya says