Chapter 72: Dread on Arrival

The Sons of Garmadon took Lloyd to the Temple of Resurrection.

"So this is your true face, without the mask. No wonder you covered it." Lloyd says to Harumi

Harumi growled "Bite your tongue, Green Ninja. The fight is all but over"

"Where are you taking me?" Lloyd questions

"Trapped in the Palace of Secrets all my life, it gave me time to make a few... discoveries." Harumi replies "Yes, I destroyed the palace, but I was careful to make sure it didn't damage the Temple of Resurrection."

"What's the Temple of Resurrection?" Lloyd asks

"It's a place the Empress created," Harumi replies "and you need not know anything else."

"The Ninja have survived. They are in the city" Ultra Violet informs Harumi

"What was that you said about the fight being over?" Lloyd questions smugly

"Let them come. If anyone tries to stop me, I always have my insurance policy" Harumi points to Misako getting thrown into a cage.

"Mom!" Lloyd shouts

"Lloyd? She's crazy. She wants to bring back your father" Misako says

"I've been so looking forward to this...family reunion" Harumi laughs

"Let her go. This is between us" Lloyd says angrily

Harumi smirks "No, Lloyd. There was never anything between us, all you've ever cared for was my sister.. We found her after she tracked down young Wu. Helpful of her. " she turns to the Sons of Garmadon "Prepare the ceremony, we begin at nightfall!"

"I won't let you get away with this" Lloyd says angrily

-

The Sons of Garmadon have Lloyd trapped in another cage.

"What are you doing?" Lloyd questions

"The three Oni Masks alone won't bring back your father. For the ritual to succeed, I also need a hair from the son" Harumi plucks his hair "and from the wife" Mr. E lowers Misako's cage, making Lloyd's go up, she plucks her hair.

"And I already collected one from the brother, dear little Wu. So are we all ready to begin?" Harumi asks

Ultra Violet, Killow, and Mr. E goes to Harumi with the masks. Harumi is holding Aria's spellbook.

"Good. You've brought the masks. Any trouble?" Harumi asks

"Nothing the others can't handle" Killow replies

"Then the ceremony is ready" Harumi smirks

"I get it. I hurt you, and you want to hurt me, but isn't the way." Lloyd says "You don't have to do this. We will stop you."

The Sons of Garmadon laugh.

"You put too much faith in your friends, Lloyd" Harumi says "Place the masks in position."

They did as Killow brings out Aria in the strange metal cuffs.

"Nice of you to join us Aria," Harumi says as Aria glares at her "nothing to say sister? What about some kind last words."

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Lloyd shouts grabbing onto the bars of his cage

"What about some last words to your dear boyfriend?" Harumi questions with a laugh

"Don't worry," Aria smiles to Lloyd "I believe in them."

Killow pushes Aria to the center of the ritual, Harumi binds her to the ground as Aria stood in the middle looking at the masks around her.