Chapter 116: Lineage of Lily; Goodbyes Aren't Forever

Cole faced off with the Skull Sorcerer and putting all his faith in the Blades of Deliverance, he attacks the Sorcerer who claims the blades have no power. Meanwhile, Zero, the ninja, Geckles, Munce, and Upply fought off the Re-Awakened and Grief-Bringer.

"Aria hurry up!" Zero shouts

"Don't rush me damn it!" Aria shouts back at him

"How long does it take to turn into a dragon?!" Zero turns around and fully faces her "Just do it!"

"If it's so easy you do it!" Aria argues

The ninja turn to look at the sibling.

"Well needless to say Aria's alive," Jay comments

"I can't do it, I'm not a dragon!" Zero argues

"Then shut up!" Aria shouts

"You damn brat!" Zero growls and turns back to the fight

They were soon overpowered by the skeletons. Lloyd puts his hands over his head when the Grief-Bringer was about to step on him. Suddenly he heard a roar and he opened his eyes to see Aria in her dragon form, tackle it to the ground away from Lloyd.

"Good job honey!" Lloyd smiles

The Skull Sorcerer knocks the Blades off the edge and Cole manages to grab them. The Skull Sorcerer continues to fight Cole.

"Your mother lied to the Geckles and the Munce!" Skull Sorcerer shouts "She told them the blades were magical... because she wanted to instill in them some courage. Some hope"

Skull of Hazza D'ur: False hope.

"So she deceived them! And now her deceit has doomed you"

Skull of Hazza D'ur: Her only son!

Skull Sorcerer used the Skull of Hazza D'ur to destroy the two Blades.

"Ugh, no. It can't be" Cole stares at the broken blades

"It is. And now, you will pay the price for your mother's lies" Skull Sorcerer faces him

Skull of Hazza D'ur: Lies, deceit!

Vania, Wu, and an army of guards arrive to help.

"Vania" Cole looks up at her

"Too late. She cannot save you" Skull Sorcerer attacks and Cole defends

Meanwhile the Grief-Bringer bites Aria and in return she slams the Grief-Bringer into rocks. 

"Aria!" Lloyd calls out to her

Hailmar swoops in and flies Lloyd away from the two dragon's fight before he got injured.

"Best to stay away from them," Hailmar tells him

Lloyd watches worriedly before running off to help the others. Cole, who by now has given up, has a flashback about his promise to his mother before she died. While Aria finally knocks the Grief Bringer out and she transforms back into her human form panting.

During the flashback, Cole realizes that it wasn't the blades that made Lilly powerful, it was the power inside her. With this knowledge, he unlocks the Spinjitzu Burst and sends the Skull Sorcerer flying back and the Skull of Hazza D'ur flying through the air, before Zero quickly catches it.

Aria rushes over and puts her hand over him, releasing his power. The Awakened Warriors and Grief-Bringer turns into a pile of bones, while also taking away the Skull Sorcerer's powers and turning him back into Vangelis.

"You damn brats!" the Skull of Hazza D'ur shouts

"Shut up dad!" Zero knocks the skull against a rock