Chapter 134: Dragon Form

Atop the Crystal Island, Aria and Garmadon fight the Overlord.

"Did you hope to defeat me so easily? This form is but a shell. A vessel which I command, and change at will!" The Overlord laughs

"The minute my father decides to detach himself from Lloyd, get him." Aria whispers to Reika who nods in response

"The only way this will ever end is for one side of the balance to win." Harumi speaks "And you're just not strong enough."

"Oh yeah," Reika cracks her knuckles "Let's see which "pet" is stronger." she smirks "You or me."

Harumi growls as she charges at Reika, Reika quickly jumping up and shooting arrows at her, which she dodges. As their fight continued, Aria and Garmadon were attempting to bring down the Overlord. The Overlord was shooting crystals at them, which they dodged.

Garmadon appeared behind him and knocked him towards Aria who slammed him into the ground. The Overlord growled as he used darkness to blast the two of them away.

"Fine," the Overlord pants "If you want your demise so bad.. I'll give it to you!"

The Overlord gathers crystals around him as Reika pushes away from Harumi.

"That's not good," Garmadon comments

The Overlord transforms into a centaur-like creature. Once the crystals shattered, the Overlord charged at Aria who jumped over him and grabbed his horns. Harumi attempted to help the Overlord, but was knocked back into a crystal by Garmadon.

"Have you no shame!" the Overlord shouts at Aria who was trying to knock her off his back

"I'm getting the piggy back ride I never got as a child," Aria replies with a smirk

"You can't defeat me!" The Overlord kicked his back up knocking Aria off him and into Garmadon "Your powers are mine! I created you!"

Aria quickly moved off Garmadon as the two jumped away from getting stomped on by the Overlord.

"Dad you weigh like 400 pounds! Loose some weight damn it!" Aria shouts as she and Garmadon run behind the Overlord

"Everything in the world has gone according to my design!" the Overlord shouts as he turns to them "This time, you will fall!"

The Overlord heads to the main crystal.

"Don't let him reach it!" Aria shouts

Garmadon immediately sprung at the Overlord, in a blink of an eye, Garmadon was struck down by a dark beam.

"Sensei!" Aria ran to save him from being crushed by a crystal and holds him in her arms "You're hurt."

"You.. called me sensei.." Garmadon says softly

"Don't try to talk." Aria

Garmadon reverts to his normal form "I.. I'm sorry, Aria.. I can't save.. Lloyd."

"Hold on, you'll be okay." Aria looks around

Reika was being held against the wall by Harumi, they were loosing.

"Save.." Garmadon coughs "Save yourself. It's too late for me."

"No" Aria cries "I.. need.."

"Grieve not." The Overlord approaches them "You will soon be joining him and your mother. One big happy," his voice went dark "family."

"You're like me.." Aria mutters "father.."

The Overlord charged an energy beam and shot it at her.

"Aria!" Reika shouts as she pushes Harumi off her and ran towards them

Reika stopped as she saw the beam being split in two, Aria's eyes glowing purple as she stood in front of Garmadon. The Overlord stopped firing and took a step back as Aria began to pulse.

"Nobody's dying here today father, not even you." Aria says as she walked towards the Overlord "I will save everyone."

Aria's entire body became purple as her hair became silver, she grew horns and wings. Garmadon opened his eyes slightly as he witnessed her transformation.

 Garmadon opened his eyes slightly as he witnessed her transformation

"How could you.." The Overlord growled angrily "two forms can't become one!"

"I can finally accept it," Aria smiles "I'm your daughter."