Chapter 60: The Way Back

Aria looked up as the door creaked open, she was imprisoned in a room at the very bottom of Nadakhan's pirate ship. Wrapped in strange black chains, they weren't vengestone.

"Their's going to be a wedding master," Nadakhan says as he approaches her "why do you look so upset?"

"You're doing this only to achieve infinite wishes," Aria glares up at him "you claim I'm your master but you have yet to shown any loyalty."

"You're not in your right head master," Nadakhan tells her "you have yet to understand the situation."

"And what is that exactly?" Aria asks

"Djinn's cannot defy their master's wish," Nadakhan replies leaning into the bars "since you do not make your last wish to regain your own memories. I will make you remember on my own."

"You want me to remember my past life?" Aria questions "Why?"

"So you remember what it is you're after," Nadakhan says "or this would have all been for nothing. Master, I cannot defy your wish to create a new world, it has yet to be completed. Delara's soul cannot rest, and neither can I until my master has made their final wish."

"..you'll disappear when it's complete." Aria states

"Yes," Nadakhan confirms "this is all for you master, get some rest."

Nadakhan leaves the room and the door shuts behind him, leaving Aria in complete darkness.

"Jay's plan won't work," Aria mutters "I created him.. only I can destroy him."

-

As Nadakhan prepares to strike Jay with the Sword of Souls, Jay wishes that Nya had taken his hand. Nadakhan, being hit with the venom and that Jay's wish is pure, has no choice but to grant it, and recent events are undone, and Jay suddenly arrives back on that day on the rooftop.

"They're gonna see us. Quick, take cover" Lloyd says

The Ninja, except Nya, Airjitzu behind a billboard.

"Nya, you need to hide too!" Jay shouts "Oh, forget what I said, just take my hand"

"Just take his hand, Nya, or else we're gonna.. be spotted" Cole says

"Nya, take my hand" Jay repeats

Nya does Airjitzu and takes Jay's hand as Dareth arrives on a helicopter.

"Whoa. Did I interrupt something?" Dareth questions

"I remember. I remember it all" Nya tells Jay

Jay nods "I do too. But how?"

"Who cares" Nya smiles

Jay and Nya kiss.

"Um, I'm getting the strangest feeling of déjà vu. Have we been here before?" Lloyd asks

"Gross" Kai turns away

Cole smiles "I'm glad they finally came around. You know, I don't know what had gotten between them in the first place."

Kai looks at Cole with a 'seriously' look.

"Are we still going to try to stop Clouse?" Zane asks

"I'm sure Aria's got it," Lloyd replies

"Oh yeah," Kai says "I wonder where she is?"

Jay blushes as the Ninja jump down to join Jay and Nya as Dareth continues to film.
Meanwhile, Clouse searches a junk pile in Stiix.

"It must be here somewhere" Clouse says

"Looking for something Clouse" Aria questions from above him

"Aria" Clouse turns and runs away

Aria's eyes turn purple and she blasts him with black fire, it burns through his soul and he disappears forever.

"Where is it?" Aria looks around

Aria sighs and looks at a tv to see a broadcast screen that shows Jay and Nya kissing in embrace.

"Oh god, guys get a room after saving the world," Aria chuckles before jumping down

Aria catches something shine from the corner of her eye, she reaches down and grabs the item. The Teapot of Tyrahn. She rubs it and Nadakhan comes out from the teapot.

"I knew you'd still remember me master," Nadakhan smiles

"I realized what your words meant Nadakhan," Aria tells him "I may have given you life, but the life you chose was to be with Delara. Jay and Nya helped me realize that.. so.. I don't want you to fulfil my first wish, but you can make my final wish."

"I see," Nadakhan smiles "What is your final wish, master?"

"I wish to know who I was," Aria replies as a tear goes down her cheek

Nadakhan puts his hands together as a bright light fills the room "As you wish.."