about story

This is story about a destiny Erin is the main character. every night she has comes dreams about her past life and that scared her. one day she go to meet a fortune teller with her friends the Fortune Taylor said her past life her destiny will repeated again the all things happened with her will repeat again .

And after that suddenly she comes to in her past life she was rich her mother was dead her stepfather and her stepsister treat her very badly

Her stepfather tell her to marry Yan xing so he can destroy him and then kill him but she say no . But they make her ready to do it . While acting with him in reality she fall in love with him and dented to cheat him , but her stepfather play's tricks and killed Yan xing's mother , and do more bad things ,after investigation Yan xing get to know that , ye zing zing did all .

It's because of her stepfather put all the blame on her . And he killed her because of misunderstanding , but after she die he finds out that she don't have anything to do with that, she doesn't do anything, he regret for what he did with her and with them she loves or the one who is on her side and supposed her .

He is looking her stuff and drink very much wine and come out in his hand have her some clothes and her marriage rings when she was waking a old lady say now what you are going to do with this clothes and ring give it to me and he throw ring towards her and come back to Palace he asked for tea . When he ask the maid got shocked because she is giving him poison every day that can he die slowly slowly .

He ask her again . She give him drink he drink all the tea and put his head down on her photo and while look her photo die there. But in all this behind there is another man he did it all the bad things . He just used her step father us a cover , but until the end no one no about him .

Erin come back to 21th century and she had forgot everything like that's only a dream and her life start as normal now the dreams also stopped coming and now she is personal assistant of "Han Group's" "CEO"his name is Lee .

He is handsome, intelligent, smart,rude and a heartless person. Everyone calls him Robert because he never feel any emotion. He never give anyone second chance and never forgive anyone no matter that mistake is small or big his rules are same for everyone , in 3 months he had fired 7 girls because of themselves small mistake and his 8th assistant is Erin . Some years ago he had a accident and in that accident a girl had saved him and after that he is still looking for her and the girl saved him it was Erin this story is now taking a turn.

Male Lead - Lee , as Yan xing .

Female Lead - Erin , as Ye Xing zing .