10 What are you doing here at this time ?

Why my cheeks become to hot ? She comes to her room and shocked and yelled . What are you doing ? she look at her and and whips her . she come forward and holds the whip .

I said stop . how dare you to stop me ? She waves her hand. Looks like you want to die . She was about to whip her but she snatches the whip from her hand .

She shouts and says. You are making me angry, even though father needs you but I do not . I am not going to leave you , I will kill you today . She ignores her and goes to Su . are you ok Get up, sit here. I am not talking to any wall , I am talking to you . Shall I call the doctor for you ? No , I am fine . if you are not , i can call doctor for you .

Zing zing . she ignores her . she is your sister Yuri . she comes and turns her on its side and going to slapped her but she hold her hand and slapped on her right cheek . are you crazy ? why are you yelled ? calm down , shouting is not good for heart .

You . What ? Why did you whipped her , why ? give me the straight answer . Zing zing . Don't rise your voice .

You have nothing not been beaten for many days, that's why you have got wings, you need to be beaten.
To you I . She comes forward to beat her, but she holds her throat tightly. Don't test my patience, if I lose my temper, I will put you in such a condition that you won't even be able to show your face to anyone, understood ?

She leaves his throat . not me father will see you now . You need their beating not mine. Get out of here otherwise you will beat my hands right now. She starts leaving. stop, apologize to Su before leaving . What ? I , I will apologize to her . She is just a maid .

I don't care who is she apologize to her . Okay , I will apologize to her but in one condition . What condition ?

First ride a horse with me and beat me in that. If I win in horse riding then you will have to face hundred lashes, if you have courage then show me by defeating. are you challengers me? Yes I am giving you . Okay, and if I win, you will have to apologize in front of everyone, that too on your knees .

Okay , if you win I will apologize to her . My lady no don't do this . There is no need to do that I am okay . No, Su it's not okay . She have to apologize to you in any condition . But my lady . Su chill . But you don't know anything about horse riding . How can you win then

Goes to her and makes her sit down . Don't worry Su I am not going to lose . I will win this bet because Winning is my habit and I hate losing . Don't be overconfident . It's not call overconfident . Self confidence . Let's go .

I will choose horse myself  . Yuri goes to her horse and his bridle is about to cut byt Erin comes there. That is your horse, what are you doing here ?

nothing . then let's  start . Race starts. While racing, Yuri falls down and injures her head. Erin comes to her and says.

You were challenging me with great confidence. So what happened now ? Poor thing . You . And she faints. Erin tells her maid. Take her away .both maids take her .

Su shockingly looking at her. what happened, why are you so shocked? my lady when did you learn hours
riding ? I learn long time ago. You don't know .

I see I saw that the bridle of her horse was broken. How did that happen? She was about to break the reins of my horse but I broke the reins of her horse. let's go.

I have one more question . No more questions . Just one . No . I just have one more question  . No . One . No .
Okay .

Yuri  . Look at herself in Mirror .
Zing zing I am not going to leave you for this . You will pay for this . Maid come there in her have a cream . My lady ,apply this medicine, it will not leave the mark. She throws the medicine in her hand and shouts. Get out over here . I don't want to apply any medicine , out .

Erin was setting outside Yan xing come there . What are you doing here  at this time  ? She turns to him . You scared me . he sit next to her .

why are you still awake
Is it too late? Nothing, I just can't sleep today. What about you, why are you still awake, or are you come to visiting someone at this time ? No its nothing like that. Just like you I am not able to sleep and I am very happy today. I want to talk to someone but there is no one I can talk to. That's why I have come for a walk and I see you are sitting here that's why I come here.  same pinch  .

What , pinch ? Same pinch , the same thing happening with . I am very happy today bottom to heart , but really I don't know the reason ",why I am so happy today" ?

I feel like just talking to someone all night, but it's my bad luck that I don't have any friends here. I only have one Su , but she is also sleeping and I don't want to disturb her. She needs rest, so that she will be fine soon .

Is anything happen will her ? Yeah , Yuri hit her with a whip . What ,but why  ? I don't know . When I reach to my room I see she is hitting her with a whip . but why she is do this  ? I think is Psycho . Erin you can't say something like this about anyone ? Why can't I  ? she is  Psycho . After doing that she doesn't even say sorry .

She is mannerless girl . He smile  .

See you soon .