12 I feeling strange connection with you .

Su coming on . You walk very slow , come fast . Coming , Wait! for me . Come fast.  my lady in these days  your walking become like running  . don't talk , come quick  . both start going and suddenly her attention go to someone .

let's go my lady , my lady . what are looking at there ?  Su who is she, and why she is stand on her knees in Sunlight . It is so sunny here and she is sitting in such sunshine. She is Yuri's maid, looks like she has punished her again. What ? Has she lost her mind, if anything happens to her  ? Come with me . Both come to her .

get up , you don't need to do this .
My lady has ordered me that I cannot move from here until she herself says. If I get up from here before she says then she will give me more punishment. Nothing like this will happen, you get up quickly, otherwise you will get dizzy .

No , can't .  She faint and falls down .
Hey ! get up . Su  help me  to get her up. Both pick him up and make him sit in the shade. You go quickly and get water for it, quick . Okay . Hey ! What is his name ? "Hello" , can you hear me . Open your eyes . "Wake up ". My lady water .

She throws water on her face and brings her to her senses. How are you feeling now, are you okay? yes i am fine now I think I must go now. No ,no, no don't go anywhere now. You are still dizzy, you will fall again.

Sit here for a while. She starts coming down. I told you  to sit  ," Why are moving " ? Just stay quietly at one place don't make any move . Don't move at all . Ok  . Su you stay with her don't let her go anywhere alone . She is still dizzy .

i am going now . where are you going ? where we are going together but now i will go there alone. you stay with her and take good care of her .

no, i won't let you go anywhere alone last time i didn't come with you and you were got missing for  days  if something else happened to you , what will i do ? you don't worry about me nothing will happen to me . i will come back soon  .

my lady . she started going . one minute , thank you so for your help . you are welcome . in future if you need my help you can come to me any time  okay . you take some rest now .

Zing zing you call me . Yes . She feels . Zing zing , the only person who calls me by my real name Erin is Yan . Say . I want to say is I am absolutely okay now .

There is no need for it to stay here, you take it with you. no, no  . truth me i am okay now . you are telling truth  . yes , okay , take care of yourself and don't do things you don't want to do  . let's go  Su  .

Both of them leave from there .

My lady . Umm ! I am feeling bad for her  . Don't think  to much she is okay now . By the way where we are going  ? You will know when we reach their . The place is amazing . You will absolutely like it . Don't ask  to much question , stay quite and walk . Okay .

Yan xing  was sitting reading books. What am I doing all this ? Even if I keep reading these books for the rest of my life, I will not find any way, I had said this to her myself and now I am sitting with all this myself . But I didn't have any other solution. There is always only one thing going on in her  mind.  He gets remembers the talk happen between him and Erin .

"Hi , .

"Hi , .

"Can we talk now "?

Yeah , .

what do you want to tak about ?

How can you forget such a important thing ?, you are also right . Why should you remember that , it's not important for, it's important for me .

Hey ! I don't mean by that .

Let's talk .

He smile .

It's to understand  you .

Let's talk .

Did you think any way that I can go back my home ?

No , I am understanding where to start , but don't worry I will find out soon . It's okay , if you don't get it . We will find it together . Let's start from now . No , no you don't need to do anything . I will do  it for you . You just behave like a Zing zing . No , it's my problem . You Listen to me , you stay out of it . It's your problems but still you stay out of it .

I will look in to books if I found anything I will tell you . Can i ask you a question  ? Yeah . Why are you helping me so much ? " We don't know each other ,we just know each other from few days , but still you are helping me so much " why  ?

I don't know ,why I am doing this . It can be because... . I feeling strange connection with you .

" connection "?

' Yes , .

I have one more question . Next time .
I have important work do to . I will come to meet you later then you aks .
Okay .

"When will I go back  . why did she want to go soon . Then is not she going to get married, is not she? Or is she in love with someone? No, no, it can't be. I  am thinking  anything . He stand up and go .

     My lady .

"Yeah".

I think we come here before .

Yes , you are right . We have come here before . She look at every where and shocking . I am not going with .

" Why "?

I have tell you last time this place is dangerous but still you are your come there . Last time we come here but nothing happen , so don't worry and come with me . No , I am going back .

She started leaving but Erin hold her hand and stop her .

No , you can't go . Come with me . My lady let's go back , it's dangerous . No , it won't be .

She starts pulling her along with her hand  .

       Thank you for reading                this  part ❤❤🙏🙏

Next will come soon  .