33 So i decide I will marry you soon

For me you matter the most more then my life . Your are my life Erin . If anything happened to you I don't know what will I do . Erin hold his right hand and put the figures on his hand gap and look at him . Don't worry Yan nothing will happened to you . I am with you and I am safe . Ans as long as I am with you I will be always safe . I will never leave your side . Your mine and I am yours , and no one can come between us . Even if try to come I will ( show him a punch) punch him or her .

He smiles and said :: 'okay, . Now you understand why didn't I kiss you on your lips ? Yes , you love me not my body . You respect me , care for me and many more and you know I am only yours and yours that's why you don't kiss me . Your smart . Yes , of course since little . Did you know since little I really like to Acting and Singing .

The day I came here I was going for audition but because of my dear I came here . Did you miss him? Yes , I miss him very much . Now I am here with you and I still don't know where is he if he has come back he is definitely worry about me . Don't worry he will be ok . Wait a minute . What wrong . I am still angry on you .
But why ?

Because I when come to my 
senses your not there . Your not even in places . Before leaving you told Su to not to let me go out of room . because of you for a week Su  don't even let me come out of room . When after a week when I come to I had get
to know your in not places . You had gone somewhere . You know that time how much I got sad. I thought when I will open my eyes I will see you sitting beside me but you , you are not there .

Ok, ok , I am sorry for that . I have something very important work that's why I had gone by myself . Important just a while ago you said I am most important person . I am important more than your life , and now your saying you have got something important work . Listen to me  ones what I want to say . You also said after you leave I had get another man . How can you say that ? I am just joking . Erin . I am leaving . She leave from there .

what a naughty girl she is . The marriage has not taken place yet and even before the marriage, she is making me dance to her tune . He comes to her . Do you know one thing  ? What ? Your very angry woman . You became angry very soon . Listen . Say . Please , don't this with me I don't have habit . What habit ? To make persuade someone in this way .

    Then make it like this habit because i am like this and i am not going to change. you are going to spend  your rest of the life with me .  And if you have any condition then already tell me . The rest of the life . Then I think I should think about it again . About what? About her and himself and points with his finger. About us. You  . he ran from there and she behind him . Yan stop . Yan . Should I think carefully about us . Yeah , of course you can think but before that just stand at one place .

I can think while running . Both playing with each other very cutely and lovely . Erin was trying to catch him , but he was keep raning suddenly he stop runing and she catch him by hugging him . She hug him tightly and look at his face . Say again . What ? What you just say ,about what your going to think again . Yeah , about that . I am thinking . He stop speaking . Why did you stop speaking .

I am thinking about when should I get married to you . Your very sweet ,lovely , careening , naughty and many more . One more thing , your very cute . A girl like you anyone can like you if anyone try to stache you from me what will I do then . So i decide I will marry you soon  . But I didn't say  , yes to you . We thought my permission how can you marry me . Ok , I will ask you right now , miss Erin will you marry me after I settle down everything .

I think about it and then answer you .
Hey ! But I want one thing . Say , what you want . I perfect romantic marriage proposal , I want . A romantic marriage proposal . Yes , what  can't you do this for me . Do you know where I live there people's proposal there love very very romantically . Ok , I will try . Ok, then my answer is yes . And she kiss him on his left cheek . Don't you say right now you want a romantic marriage proposal .

Yeah , I said . But the time used to live that are different from now how can you do that now but you still say yes to my this wish that's why I said yes to you . And even if I said no I had still say yes to you because like you very very much . What you just said ? I said I like you very very much . He surprise and put his on right hand on mouth smile . Did you know what you just said ?

Yes , I said I like you . I said those words to you because from now on don't scared of those words because I trust you . I believe you will never will me alone . He hold her right hand and pulled her near and hug her . I promise you Erin I will never leave your side , never . Even if you said , I will always stay with you . I believe in you and that's why I choose you .