83 Both of you no use of

I want your her . Now, move . And he start to go out by taking her with him . Brother, boss . He said : let go off her. He looks at the vase and point him. Prince start going towards him .

Don't move .

Let go my sister .

Slowly Lee go and took the vase in right hand . If you love your sister then stay. Before he can say anyone one more word Lee throw the vase towards him . The vase hits on his head and Prince pulled her towards himself . Lee kick him and start beating him.

       How dare you my girl ? You dare to hurt her. He beats her so much. Blood come out of his mouth,but he was still beating him . Prince come to him and stop him. Stop it now. You will kill him . How dare he touch her.

He looks at her . She was sitting down. He comes to her and then Prince start beating him. You bastard, you hurt my sister. She was shockingly sitting down. He comes her near and sit front of her and with right hand he touch her left cheek comfortably. She looks up to him, he gets emotional, in his come water .

      I am sorry, for coming late. I am sorry. Tears come out from her eyes. And she hug him and start crying. I am sorry Erin . I did again mistake. I am sorry, for coming late.  The man got unconscious. And Prince was looking at him .

  A week later
          She was at home with brother . Brother was eating the breakfast . Brother was looking at her very carefully . Why are you looking at  me  ? You have dress up different today . Are you going on date today . No, I am not going on date . Then, where are you going ? For shopping . So you are going on date. I said . He start to tissing .

  You are going to shopping with him. So it means you are going on date. You don't need to lie to me . I won't say anything to you . But cme back soon. Don't stay out for late night. If you come late I will scold you.

She  staring him angrily but then calm down and said very sweetly . See,Brother. Today is my mood is very good, I don't want early in morning to beat someone up,  so please don't spoil my mood. I am spoiling your mood. I am just.

    She looks at him angrily. Okay, now I won't say anything else. Go call her. She call him. Boss, will you come with me on shipping today. Today ? Yes, . No, it's not possible today. I am not free  today.

You go.

What do you mean by you are not free for today? You are not just CEO. You are also my boyfriend. I don't care, you have promise me. You have complete your promise. Sorry, but I am really not free today. You are going on shopping right? Then you send me the address you are going. By someone's hand I will send there credit card.

   I don't want your card. I want you to come with me. Sorry, but I can't come. I am giving you my credit card. Do
shopping as much you want to do. She gets angry and hang up the phone angrily. Her brother laugh . 

She took the pillow in right hand and angrily throw towards him. The pillow hits on his face. Hey! What I did not? I have not said anything. Stop smiling. I have already knows. She was angrily looking at him.

He smile. If you smile one more time, I will beat you up. Do you want me to come with you ? She was going to saying something but he said before she said.

      Sorry, but I am not free for today. I am going to training . You both are same . One is my brother and the other is my boyfriend, both of them are of no use to me.

Hey! How can you say like this . We both have our work to do . Oh, really. She picked the bag on sofa and start going . Hey! Sister, do you want my credit card. She said loudly. No, thanks, I can pay my own bills .

       She was in a dress shop in a shopping mall and was looking at dresses. A sales girl come and ask her. What can i help you ma'am . Can you show me your new designs dress . sales girl was looking at her .

She took the card out of bag and give it to her. This is my card . Come over ma'am. Okay, . She sit on the sofa . sales girl go and took the dresses and show her. This is our latest design dresses. Do you want to try them ones ? She was thinking something .

   Ma'am. Ma'am .

Can you heard me.
I am sorry. I was thinking about someone, I mean . Forget it. You are saying something ,right ?

Yes, I was saying that. Do you want to try those dresses ? She was starting to say but before her from her back he said. Of course, we want to try them all . She gets shock and turn and look up to him . You put the the dresses down and go .

Ok, sir .

She was looking at him and suddenly turned the face again to front . The sales girl put the dresses down on the sofa and go. He comes her near and sit on the sofa .

    Are you angry at me? She was not looking at him. Look at me. I don't know . What I did mistake, but I am sorry . I have said sorry now . Look at me . But she doesn't look to him .

I have come over, when I have work to do. And now you are not talking to me. I have said won't come because I have woke to do. And you know, how much work is important to me . I have said, I will give you my credit card, you can so you can do shopping as much you want but you said no . Angrily she looks to him .